Price
Best Offer
Size
Medium

Barrington

Chimp
May 16, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my Balfa Minuteman. It is a complete hard tail in good condition with great parts. Just needs a little love and a caring owner. I can get more specifics for you as requested, but the base components are the frame, Sherman Flick front fork (110-150mm adjustable) and Profile crank arms. Has locking grips and a very nice bash guard. I will consider any reasonable offer and/or if you would like any part to be sold separately, my ears are open. Pictures will be posted shortly and taken as you desire. Thanks.

Attachments

Nov 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my Balfa Minuteman. It is a complete hard tail in good condition with great parts. Just needs a little love and a caring owner. I can get more specifics for you as requested, but the base components are the frame, Sherman Flick front fork (110-150mm adjustable) and Profile crank arms. Has locking grips and a very nice bash guard. I will consider any reasonable offer and/or if you would like any part to be sold separately, my ears are open. Pictures will be posted shortly and taken as you desire. Thanks.

Hi, is this still available?