Quantcast

Balfa UK - looking for worldwide dealers

jamie@balfa

Chimp
Mar 17, 2005
Hey guys,
well its been sometime since ive been on here so i thought id let you all know whats going on.
Since we purchased all of the Balfa stocks we have been hard at work behind the scenes working on new frames and designs.
Sales of Balfa frames in the UK have soared aswell as Australia and Europe.
We have also had a few buyers from Canada.
We currently have around 100 frames in stock in most colours and sizes and are all available to buy at www.balfa.co.uk.
The new news is that a replacement for the BB7 is on the way - called the Real it will have 10" travel via a 3" stroke shock. It will still use the same alloy/steel combo and be single pivot with a high chain line. The 1st Prototypes are due mid August and full scale production scheduled for early 2006.
BB7 chain devices are also on the way - meaning those BB7 owners out there will be able to run a 113mm BB axle, single ring setup and still get a 2.7" tyre in the back with 8mm clearance!!!!!!!
We are also looking to start up a new dealer network worldwide, we have several countries covered but have plenty of room left. If you are interested and are an already established company please get in touch.
Pictures of the new stuff will follow shortly.
If you have any queries please contact us - jamie@balfa.co.uk or orders@balfa.co.uk
Regards
Jamie @ Balfa

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
jamie@balfa said:
Hey guys,
well its been sometime since ive been on here so i thought id let you all know whats going on.
Since we purchased all of the Balfa stocks we have been hard at work behind the scenes working on new frames and designs.
Sales of Balfa frames in the UK have soared aswell as Australia and Europe.
We have also had a few buyers from Canada.
We currently have around 100 frames in stock in most colours and sizes and are all available to buy at www.balfa.co.uk.
The new news is that a replacement for the BB7 is on the way - called the Real it will have 10" travel via a 3" stroke shock. It will still use the same alloy/steel combo and be single pivot with a high chain line. The 1st Prototypes are due mid August and full scale production scheduled for early 2006.
BB7 chain devices are also on the way - meaning those BB7 owners out there will be able to run a 113mm BB axle, single ring setup and still get a 2.7" tyre in the back with 8mm clearance!!!!!!!
We are also looking to start up a new dealer network worldwide, we have several countries covered but have plenty of room left. If you are interested and are an already established company please get in touch.
Pictures of the new stuff will follow shortly.
If you have any queries please contact us - jamie@balfa.co.uk or orders@balfa.co.uk
Regards
Jamie @ Balfa
Awesome! I can't wait to see the Real. 150 X 12mm rear end I hope? Pivot height still around 7 inches?