Quantcast

Bali Bombings

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Just found out that a kid from my home town died. Haven't spoken to my old man but I'm sure he knows this kid as my old man is a teacher at the local high school. In 2002 he lost a co-worker. F*ck me, when will it end.

E

enkidu

valve bouncer said:
Just found out that a kid from my home town died. Haven't spoken to my old man but I'm sure he knows this kid as my old man is a teacher at the local high school. In 2002 he lost a co-worker. F*ck me, when will it end.
That's awful. . . for your father to have lost a colleague in '02, and then now, a student.

Bali is your home town? Are there many Australians living there?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
enkidu said:
That's awful. . . for your father to have lost a colleague in '02, and then now, a student.

Bali is your home town? Are there many Australians living there?
No this kid was holidaying in Bali with his folks. Yes, there are lots of Aussies in Bali. From where I live it is easier, cheaper and faster to go to Bali than it is to go to Sydney.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Been through it (Went to H.S. With Mark Bingham and Todd Beamer who were both on flt. 93 and I knew 23 people who died in the towers in NYC) there is nothing I can say to ease what you are feeling right now. I can, and will, though pray for you, your family and the family of your slein friend.