Quantcast

Baltimore Street Friday 7-9-04

letoyboy

Chimp
Nov 27, 2003
Springfield, VA
So I haven't had myself I sweet little bike vacation yet. How about Baltimore? It's been a while since I've ridden there! And I sure as hell haven't ridden it through the spokes of a 20"! I'm trying to make a group thing out of it to really sweeten the deal. We're looking at an all day ride and hitting such spots as the Babe Ruth Memorial wall ride and the shady little skatepark in the ghetto. If anybody's down for some good 'ole fashioned BMX in Baltimore tomorrow, post sometime before tomorrow morning! At some point, we'll assemble at Fleet Street cycles to get some info on hot-spots.

NotQuiteJdm

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Maryland
damn i'll be working till 4 but could get down there around 630..I's be on my urban..if they are allowed to come along? How late do you plan to stay?

letoyboy

Chimp
Nov 27, 2003
Springfield, VA
Anyone's welcome, but I'm mostly trying to hook-up with BMXers. I plan to spend a good amount of time at this cement park that appearantly opened up next to the old shady one in the ghetto. The day's supposed to be beautiful, and I'm thinking to have whoever's down meet up at Fleet Street cycles at around 1:00.

letoyboy

Chimp
Nov 27, 2003
Springfield, VA
Looks like so far I'm hittin' this alone. If anybody wants to join up, I"ll be at Fleet Street Cycles at about 1pm to find out where the ghetto skatepark is.

Wideman

Chimp
Aug 5, 2003
Naptowne
Does anyone ever hit up the terraced stairs, etc down near the Science Center, or is the Inner Harbor 'off limits'?
Was walking down there over the 4th, and saw some of Balto's finest on MTB's, but they weren't manualling the steps or anything.