Quantcast

Baltimore STREET!

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
That's right I said it, I'm tired of seeing VA threads!

Don't really see the usual older faces anymore and nothing ever goes down. So I want to see more of you punks on the street and possibly a contest *cough cough*

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
rpk1988 said:
Who rides street anymore. Come on Dustin. :)

Shut up Ryan. When I get my bike back together, I'm down for something. I was just in the city today for a conference. So many lines. :drool: I've always wanted to ride up there. Just never had the chance.

Ryan: (you now have my permission to unshutup) when are you starting up your Sunday morning Patapsco rides again?

Anybody interested in setting up a semi-regular Wednesday evening ride at Patapsco when the time changes? Last year I rode with a bunch of xc bikers every Wednesday and suffered hideously. They always wanted to climb the stuff I wanted to descend (and vice versa) and never stopped to play on any interesting features so I'm looking for a new group.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
jdschall said:
Ryan: (you now have my permission to unshutup) when are you starting up your Sunday morning Patapsco rides again?

Anybody interested in setting up a semi-regular Wednesday evening ride at Patapsco when the time changes? Last year I rode with a bunch of xc bikers every Wednesday and suffered hideously. They always wanted to climb the stuff I wanted to descend (and vice versa) and never stopped to play on any interesting features so I'm looking for a new group.
Sometime soon. Probably in about 2-3 weeks. And that would be Sunday Morning at the early hungover time of 8:00 AM. Haha.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
And yes Dustin I do agree with you, we need to start more threads. These VA people start all these dumb threads that make no sense.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
rpk1988 said:
And yes Dustin I do agree with you, we need to start more threads. These VA people start all these dumb threads that make no sense.
Not that more threads need to be started..just less stupid ones.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey, I am from new orleans, so I have a special right to be a dumbass and ask for welfare. Anyone want to give me some FEMA money?

Patapsco was nice for the D-Lux, if only there were more places to shuttle...

Time for the pre St. Paddys trip to the titty bar. Have fun kids.

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I'm down for street rides during the week but lately it's been too goddamn cold. I'll ride if the temp is 50+ otherwise my nipples get hard enough to cut glass.

I prefer to ride during the day naturally, as I don't like getting stabbed. ;) But I'll ride any time I'm free since it only takes 15mins to get downtown.

Do you want to meet somewhere and then head off to ride, Dustin?

I'm really busy with life's little twists and turns lately so I probably can't ride until next weekend probably. :(

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Keep me in the loop on Baltimore urban rides....I totally have the wrong bike for urban riding now, but I'd like to come along anyway....I'll bring my Digicam.

I'm down for some sunday morning patapsco rides, but I need to get a longer stem if I'm going to keep up with you princeton guys on those long climbs! The one on my bike now is more condusive to going down the hill.

Weeknights are tough for me but not all out impossible. Would anyone be up for Loch Raven on weeknights?

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
Bring the big(ish) bike, Matt, you'll be fine. We'll have you doing some stair gaps and transfers in no time.

I have some pretty ridiculous videos of people riding up staircases to use them as kickers and do tabletop jumps landing on a staircase a few feet away. That's you! ;)

Matt H

Monkey
Aug 8, 2005
Maryland (Baltimore area)
Dartman said:
Well it is a college town. :think:
Isn't UVA in Charlottesville??

I think out of all the UVA alumni I've met (which is quite a few), they've all had enough personality to assemble 3/4 - 1 moderately interesting person.

I'll hang out with the big[ish] bike...it'll be a whole lot better on stairs than the Iguana was.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
I usually ride at night and nobody will get stabbed...the only confrontation I've ever had was a older guy with his family that had short man syndrome. It was funie.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
i'm down to ride baltimore street just about any night of the week, i'm on a bmx tho, so i don't do a whole lot of stair gaps. I usually start at carroll- park and then go from there.
Hit me up at -443-845-2804 if you want to ride.

Morgan

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
posting you phone number on the internet you in for it now.

I think the charlottesville kids are making the whole state loook great. i mean we are pretty good looking and can ride bikes pretty well.

Brunettes

Monkey
Jul 27, 2005
East Coast
Bearmntpicnic said:
posting you phone number on the internet you in for it now.

I think the charlottesville kids are making the whole state loook great. i mean we are pretty good looking and can ride bikes pretty well.
Not from the pic's I've seen....oh snap:stosh:

Morgan I'm in the city almost every friday/saturday evening when it's nice out, during the week I go to Charm park which I'll be at tuesday...wonder if the resi pit is done yet.