Quantcast

BAM! its in the shop!

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
Boss's new DH-300 is in his possession, from what I understand this is the first frame to land outside of KHS/ASC in Canada (and the only yellow one that will be available) and maybe the US, for those who haven't seen it yet the quality blew me away

dereka15

Chimp
Mar 10, 2011
A, A
hey nice frame man, was wondering if you've got any info on what sizes will be available/geo, they've left the U.S completely in the dark i cant find ANYTHING about this frame. im thinking about getting one as soon as they come out, but i need to know what im buying.

Freeridin'

Monkey
Oct 23, 2006
Colorado
It's a nice looking frame and I bet it rides well too.

But I don't like the fact that KHS claims to have/ in the process of designing the frame. Especially since it's named the Prototype.

Astro Engineering gets the credit for the frame, they have a few I wouldn't mind trying. Anyone know how to go about ordering a frame directly from them or do I need to purchase a whole shipping container of frames?

http://www.astroeng.com.tw/products.asp

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Why do you guys rip on KHS so hard with this frame? You can order the frame and have them change the Geo here and there to make it more suitable for the teams riders needs. I'm guessing all of you have completely looked over what transition bicycles does too. Does anyone know where THEY build their bikes? Or do they order them as well? Transition came up very quick and to have all these frames within a very short period of time is crazy. Transition is doing very good with their frames and company, give KHS a break here.