sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Death of teen on bike shows risks of expanded use of Tasers
when neither the cop or the kid have any fvcking common sense....sh!t happens.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
"Death of Teen on Bike Shows Risk of Expanded Use of Non-Sequiturs..."

Ed: Seriously, all the **** possibly wrong in that story and they're focused on the TASER??

Last edited:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
"Ard would later say that he tried to stop Victor because he had seen him at a construction site and thought he may have stolen something. But witness Victor Stallworth said he saw Victor ride his bicycle past the construction site without stopping. Months later, Ard gave investigators a different reason for stopping Victor: He didn't have a light on his bike — only two reflectors."

Translation: You betta listen to my big shiny badge and small dick issues.

edit: What's up with all the Victors?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
nambla rally?
Swear to god that's him, and I swear to god he wears that thing. REGULARLY.

That gives me a GREAT idea, there's a fat asian guy who rides motorcycles I see around. Last time I saw him he flew by me at 90 giving me the finger on the way up to the tunnel. I'm ganna start carrying a tazer for that fvck

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Swear to god that's him, and I swear to god he wears that thing. REGULARLY.

That gives me a GREAT idea, there's a fat asian guy who rides motorcycles I see around. Last time I saw him he flew by me at 90 giving me the finger on the way up to the tunnel. I'm ganna start carrying a tazer for that fvck
The next time I pass your POS truck, you'll be missing one side mirror.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
ummmm, alright dude. I'll take a broken mirror to see you hit the deck at 90 :thumb:
Serious, this is what will happen, and other motorcycle riders please back me up.

You will be cruising along, enjoying life. The next thing you know is there is a motorcyclist at your passenger window.

A half second later, the mirror will be on the roadway.

You will be stunned for a moment, then your anger will bloom at the realization of my on-the-go vandalism.

It is almost a reflex when you step on your gas pedal. You might not realize though that when I accelerated away from the scene of the crime, I actually lane split between two Priuses, so you end up rear-ending both of them in a blind fit of rage.

From my perspective, I'll sight you from a half mile away. I'm always scanning ahead for danger.

Given typical highway speeds of 60-70mph, and my average of about 90, I will close the gap in about 45 seconds. As I get close, I will come up in your blind spot, then when I am on your bumper, throttle down and goodbye to your side mirror.

Then I will show you what 100hp can do when your vehicle weighs 390lbs.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Serious, this is what will happen, and other motorcycle riders please back me up.

You will be cruising along, enjoying life. The next thing you know is there is a motorcyclist at your passenger window.

A half second later, the mirror will be on the roadway.

You will be stunned for a moment, then your anger will bloom at the realization of my on-the-go vandalism.

It is almost a reflex when you step on your gas pedal. You might not realize though that when I accelerated away from the scene of the crime, I actually lane split between two Priuses, so you end up rear-ending both of them in a blind fit of rage.

From my perspective, I'll sight you from a half mile away. I'm always scanning ahead for danger.

Given typical highway speeds of 60-70mph, and my average of about 90, I will close the gap in about 45 seconds. As I get close, I will come up in your blind spot, then when I am on your bumper, throttle down and goodbye to your side mirror.

Then I will show you what 100hp can do when your vehicle weighs 390lbs.
I see fat asian guy take off my mirror. I go to his house with a tazer, wait till he gets back on his bike and taze him off of it. I'll show you what happens when you vandalize a car that belongs to some one who's been to your house several times.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I see fat asian guy take off my mirror. I go to his house with a tazer, wait till he gets back on his bike and taze him off of it. I'll show you what happens when you vandalize a car that belongs to some one who's been to your house several times.
That is the only way you'll catch me, when I park my bike.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i'll take sanjuro over themontashu......because after he rips the piercings out of mooshu's ears...the fight will be over.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
i'll take sanjuro over themontashu......because after he rips the piercings out of mooshu's ears...the fight will be over.
Well, I have a lot more friends I can count on to beat his ass.

Basically, anyone who knows themontashu will be glad to smash him.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I'm picturing a mob consisting of you and a bunch of super butch lesbians chasing my truck down your street
Well, put it this way:

The set of my friends that don't know you will beat your ear-hoop, ugly-tattoo, non-Kosher ass in a second.

The set of your friends that don't know me are worthless hipsters you couldn't count on in a fight with kindergartners.

The subset of our mutual friends will beat your ass because they know you.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
hey mods: why did you "ln -s /path/to/lounge pawn"?

not that i mind watching someone get choked w/ their own skinny jeans...

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Well, put it this way:

The set of my friends that don't know you will beat your ear-hoop, ugly-tattoo, non-Kosher ass in a second.

The set of your friends that don't know me are worthless hipsters you couldn't count on in a fight with kindergartners.

The subset of our mutual friends will beat your ass because they know you.
Being a vegetarian automatically means I keep kosher, douche!

Dude, a limp wristed face slap from one of your castro buddies aint **** compared to a U lock, even if the guy swinging it does have his sister's jeans and Vneck on.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Being a vegetarian automatically means I keep kosher, douche!

Dude, a limp wristed face slap from one of your castro buddies aint **** compared to a U lock, even if the guy swinging it does have his sister's jeans and Vneck on.
Tattoos makes you non-kosher.

As for my friends, I give you that they are mostly "Make Love Not War" people. But there is a tiny sliver who are as violent as our friends from Concord.