Quantcast

Bang... oops... bang

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Yea Sig took a real beating on that one.
FWIW - I have a P320C that was reworked by Sig with the trigger upgrade and it performs flawlessly.

STATE OF VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE
NEWS RELEASE

CASE#: 20B101761
RANK/TROOPER FULL NAME: Detective Michael Studin
STATION: Bureau of Criminal Investigation - Westminster
CONTACT#: 802-722-4600

DATE/TIME: On April 19th, 2020, at approximately 3:05 PM INCIDENT LOCATION: Lee Road, Guilford, Vermont

VIOLATION: Shooting
VICTIM: Logan George
CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Guilford, Vermont

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
On April 19th, the Vermont State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation investigated the report of a male who had arrived at Brattleboro Memorial Hospital with a gunshot wound. During the investigation, it was learned that Logan George accidentally discharged his .45 caliber pistol while inside his residence. The investigation revealed that there were no other individuals were inside the residence at the time of the shooting. As a result, George sustained non-life threatening injuries to his left hand and fingers.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Some of you may remember me mentioning a former co-worker, morbidly obese person, and all around clown show of a person that I've known since my PDX days. Haven't seen or heard much from him since he was "retired" a few years ago on medical grounds, but this morning I received several lengthy texts from him. In keeping with this thread, below lies a portion of the relevant text.
On Nov. 25th I accidentally shot myself in the leg. I'm embarrassed because I've been around guns for more than 40 years and never played around with them and never had an accident. Basically I had my grandfather's .38 and had it next to me in my bed. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet. If I can see what I'm doing it's not much of a problem. But that evening I reached behind me to move it so I could roll over and not roll onto it. My thumb had managed to move the hammer back and as I tried to let it down easily it slipped and went off. Entered behind my right calf, exited by my shin and entered my left big toe then exited over the nail. I have pics but they're pretty gruesome. Anyway, I was in the hospital for 3 days then intensive rehab ( you might know a little about that lol).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some of you may remember me mentioning a former co-worker, morbidly obese person, and all around clown show of a person that I've known since my PDX days. Haven't seen or heard much from him since he was "retired" a few years ago on medical grounds, but this morning I received several lengthy texts from him. In keeping with this thread, below lies a portion of the relevant text.
I don't know why anyone would be lying in bed with a loaded gun unless they were planning on killing themselves or if it helps them fap.

VERMONT STATE POLICE
NEWS RELEASE

CASE#: 20B201185

RANK/TROOPER FULL NAME: Sgt. Tom McCoy
STATION: Royalton
CONTACT#: 802-234-9933

DATE/TIME: 10 p.m. Wednesday, April 15, 2020
INCIDENT LOCATION: Happy Hollow Road, Royalton

Victim: Nicholas Schultz
Address: Prescott Valley, Arizona

***Update No. 3, 10 a.m. Tuesday, May 27, 2020***

The Windsor County State’s Attorney’s Office has completed its review of the state police investigation and has informed the state police that no charges will be filed in connection with the incident.
State police detectives learned through the course of the investigation that the shooting occurred after the victim, Nicholas Schultz, who had been staying in the residence on Happy Hollow Road, left the home with a firearm but returned shortly afterward while still carrying the weapon. When Mr. Schultz continued advancing toward the home and failed to comply with commands from the homeowner, Jason Farina, to put down his weapon, Mr. Farina fired his own gun.

The investigation determined the shooting was a justified use of force in self-defense.