Quantcast

-bangs head against monitor-

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
7,165
1
austin
girlfriend and her friend are sitting in the living room talking and talking and talking about all the money they'll be making after graduating, the CPA exam, condos, and cars. i can't take it. i thought old ladies blabbed on and on and on...not 22yr old girls.

someone amuse me before i go batty.
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,975
34
the Inbred said:
i thought old ladies blabbed on and on and on...not 22yr old girls.
Why the hell would you think that?

Chicks never shut up.

:help:
 

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
2,229
0
a-town biatches
okay heres a funny joke. my girlfriend actually told it to me

okay a mother has three sons. shes in the kitchen one day baking a cake and some how a thing of bb's falls into the cake. well the mom said it will be okay they will still eat it. so the sons each have a piece and go on aobut there day
so the first son comes running in yelling momy momy momy. so the mom is like whats the matter son. so the son tells here that he just pissed out a bb. so the mom told the son that it will be okay they just feel in the cake.so the second son comes running in yelling mommy momy momy and she says son did you piss out a bb. and he says yes mom how did you know. she says i drop bbs in the cake and you eat some.dont worry you will be okay. so then the third son comes in yelling mommy mommy mommy. so she say dont worry son i know you pissed a bb you will be perfectly okay. no thats not it mom. i was masturbating and i shot the dog. :D :D :D :D :evil:
 

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
9,030
472
Nilbog
man i am 22 as well, just graduated...and i was at my friends place the other day, who happens to be a sorority girl...w/ her and her friends... same deal, i wanted a shotgun.
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
49,331
3,247
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
Your gf will be a CPA and making tons of money? :think: Let me know what company hires her so I can send my wife there.
:stupid:

Inbred - you might want to break them the news from those of us out in real life that the reality of the work world is *not* $$$$$$ and cars and glamour.

OTOH, maybe don't tell them. No point dashing their hopes. Real life will do that soon enough after graduation. :p
 

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
7,596
0
Shut up and ride...
wannabeabonedoc said:
I have a 7:30 am calculus class....that's funny right?.......SHOOOOOT MEEEEEEE
OK, one better! I have a major paper for a 300 level Developmental Psychology class due Sunday I haven’t even started yet! :eek:
 

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
9,030
472
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
:think:

Not if you're having actual fun, it isn't.

Unless, of course, your Stoney. :D
i just got into the real world 4 months ago...not sure how i feel about it, kinda sucked when all my friends went back to school and im working :mumble:
 

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
1,035
1
Wytheville Virginia
sirknight6 said:
OK, one better! I have a major paper for a 300 level Developmental Psychology class due Sunday I haven’t even started yet! :eek:
crap....you win. all my base are belong to you.

I just heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was cool.

As far as girls yammering on and on and on. I have to hear about the ins and outs of pregnancy from my wife and her friend who's also pregnant. :help:
 

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
3,123
0
Boston....outside of it....
See..I went to Fine Arts school and was told repeatedly that I would be living in a cardboard box and surviving on ketchup packets....

I now have a stable job with health insurance and all sorts of cool other little perks that many artists don't get... and I make some mo-nay.....


Low expectations are great.
Everybody should have them.

Set that bar REALLY low.

:thumb:
 

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
1,016
0
Philadelphia area
MudGrrl said:
See..I went to Fine Arts school and was told repeatedly that I would be living in a cardboard box and surviving on ketchup packets....
The Engineering major asks, "How does it work?"

The Business major asks, "How much does it cost?"

The Fine Arts major asks, "Do you want fries with it?"

;)
 

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
7,596
0
Shut up and ride...
MudGrrl said:
See..I went to Fine Arts school and was told repeatedly that I would be living in a cardboard box and surviving on ketchup packets....

I now have a stable job with health insurance and all sorts of cool other little perks that many artists don't get... and I make some mo-nay.....


Low expectations are great.
Everybody should have them.

Set that bar REALLY low.

:thumb:
:think: Hmmm.....Didn't realize McDonalds paid so well......I'll have to look into that......

:p :D
 

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
1,108
0
Sandy Eggo, CA
the Inbred said:
girlfriend and her friend are sitting in the living room talking and talking and talking about all the money they'll be making after graduating, the CPA exam, condos, and cars. i can't take it. i thought old ladies blabbed on and on and on...not 22yr old girls.

someone amuse me before i go batty.
is this a serious girlfriend? be aware that this is probably the best it's gonna get...
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,241
0
Ballard 4 life.
wannabeabonedoc said:
I have a 7:30 am calculus class....that's funny right?.......SHOOOOOT MEEEEEEE
Oh man, that's not right.

Whenever I hang out with girls (pretty much the only people I've hung out with this summer) I tend to tune out, which ends up bad because they will always ask some kind of deep an thoughtful question and I will be like: "...huh?"
 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
H8R said:
Why the hell would you think that?

Chicks never shut up.

:help:
:stupid:
Yup. Of all the things I would like to see in this great big world before I die is a chick that will shut up. Mine even talks in her sleep! :help: :D
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
Your gf will be a CPA and making tons of money? :think: Let me know what company hires her so I can send my wife there.


I have a college buddy who dropped out of engineering because it was too boring and went into accounting. Even though he had already taken 2 years of electrical engineering classes he actually graduated earlier with an accounting degree than if he'd stuck to engineering. He took the and passed the CPA exam the semester he graduated, got a job with Auther Anderson in Little Rock. He worked there for a few months when they sent he and his wife to New Zealand for a year all expenses paid. After his year was up he spent a month in Tahiti on 'vacation' then was sent back to Little Rock.

He bailed out of Auther Anderson during the Enron scandal and got a job being the Vice President of Finance for the Altell Corporation... he was 30 at the time.

He makes a ridiculous sum of coin these days.... and he's 35.
 

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
470
0
N8 said:
I have a college buddy who dropped out of engineering because it was too boring and went into accounting. Even though he had already taken 2 years of electrical engineering classes he actually graduated earlier with an accounting degree than if he'd stuck to engineering. He took the and passed the CPA exam the semester he graduated, got a job with Auther Anderson in Little Rock. He worked there for a few months when they sent he and his wife to New Zealand for a year all expenses paid. After his year was up he spent a month in Tahiti on 'vacation' then was sent back to Little Rock.

He bailed out of Auther Anderson during the Enron scandal and got a job being the Vice President of Finance for the Altell Corporation... he was 30 at the time.

He makes a ridiculous sum of coin these days.... and he's 35.
From what I understand, which isnt that much, engineering is kinda a pipe line to the financial world. The firms want people with problem solving skills and engineering is a good way to get those. My cousin just did the same thing, but on purpose.
 

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
6,143
0
Floating down the Hudson
manhattanprjkt83 said:
i just got into the real world 4 months ago...not sure how i feel about it, kinda sucked when all my friends went back to school and im working :mumble:
Yeah, I hear that. The real world is a harsh place where your parents suddenly cut you off and you'll never have another month-long vacation again :help: