Quantcast

Banks

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Anyone checked out the banks at Wakefield yet? Fun stuff...they built a dozen or so banked turns from the top of the power line hill to the creek and a series of tight switchbacks next to them for the return climb to the top.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
If you like these, I think Rich and IMBA are scheduled to do something similar at Rosaryville in the very near future (like this week and next).

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
If you like these, I think Rich and IMBA are scheduled to do something similar at Rosaryville in the very near future (like this week and next).
It looks like more permimeter work this week...

http://www.more-mtb.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2007-4-4&e=600&c=2

Can't wait for the new inner trail. Hopefully we'll get some weekend work days to help out.

And a big :thumb: for the berms. I'll be out there again Tuesday night with the jumper this time trying to lay it over sideways. Suspension and smaller wheels are going to help in a big way.

Feb 18, 2007
That looks like some heavy duty work. The equipment and organization provided by MORE makes it look easy. IT is not! From dealing with the local govt. organizations to aquiring the equipment and organizing the work party, this can only be done by a great organization like MORE. The comments from the DH bunch lead me to believe you don' have a clue. If its there you will ride it. A more robust thank you would be appreciated by the riders that did the work.

Feb 18, 2007
Its the same everywhere in all areas. A few doing the work of hundreds for the benefit of thousands. I don't mean to sound bitter. Its rainig today and I can't ride. Judging by your site you do more than your share!

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
The berms are great and big props to MORE for their work. Be careful coming out of some of the bottom turns though as they set you right into off camber gravel at speed. yikes!