Quantcast

Banned for a month. I'm back!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Just wanted to say hi to all my lovemuffins out there... :love:

Please don't bastardize my thread with debates about freedom to say what you want on RM...I don't care, and neither do the rest of us. I just like booze. :cool:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
now that you are back, I noticed you were gone.

now that I look back, it was pretty nice around here with out you!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did...I went about addressing the issue the wrong way, and I also felt it was the only way to get any attention drawn. It worked, but it also ended in my temporary demise. I don't know whats with the blue hate...maybe it's the trendy thing to do, sort of like hating Loco? I really don't know why everyone says Loco sucks...I mean, he's an assclown lik 80% of the people here, but he doesn't suck. He probably has a better job than most of you, has nicer bikes, and can probably ride faster than most of us. Yet somehow, people say he's worse of a person than the rest of us. Gotta love you guys.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Bicyclist said:
No, as in why did you get the boot for a month?
To let everyone know...

I repeatedly posted a thread about beer/alcohol over the course of a weekend after it was deleted by JBP multiple times. RM got involved, I got pissed off, and I got banned.

J

JRB

It's funny that blue would specifically cite loco hate as something he concerns himself with. :think: I recall him even telling me I wasn't welcome here in the past. Oh well - leave him alone. He is apparently a sad drunk.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
blue said:
Look, I'm sorry for whatever I did...I went about addressing the issue the wrong way, and I also felt it was the only way to get any attention drawn. It worked, but it also ended in my temporary demise. I don't know whats with the blue hate...maybe it's the trendy thing to do, sort of like hating Loco? I really don't know why everyone says Loco sucks...I mean, he's an assclown lik 80% of the people here, but he doesn't suck. He probably has a better job than most of you, has nicer bikes, and can probably ride faster than most of us. Yet somehow, people say he's worse of a person than the rest of us. Gotta love you guys.

Assclown: Yes
Good job: ???
Nice bikes: yep, lots of um'
faster: prolly not

and even though he likes to bitch, it's still a hoot to ride with him.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
loco said:
It's funny that blue would specifically cite loco hate as something he concerns himself with. :think: I recall him even telling me I wasn't welcome here in the past. Oh well - leave him alone. He is apparently a sad drunk.
That was the DH forum, sillynipple. I don't think I was serious...

Not a sad drunk, just a rambling, somewhat thoughtful drunk.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
blue said:
He probably has a better job than most of you, has nicer bikes, and can probably ride faster than most of us. Yet somehow, people say he's worse of a person than the rest of us.
Do you really determine a person's worthiness by how nice you think their job is, how nice you think their bikes, and how fast they can ride a bike?

Thats extremely shallow IMO.

J

JRB

justsomeguy said:
Do you really determine a person's worthiness by how nice you think their job is, how nice you think their bikes, and how fast they can ride a bike?

Thats extremely shallow IMO.
I agree, but feel compelled to defend him for actually trying to be nice to me. Additionally - I don't look for much depth from blue. Try that and I am sure you won't be disappointed. :think:

J

JRB

madbob said:
Assclown: Yes
Good job: ???
Nice bikes: yep, lots of um'
faster: prolly not

and even though he likes to bitch, it's still a hoot to ride with him.
I got even slower since you left. I had to carry my urban bike up a curb last night.