Quantcast

banninated...again!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
sorry moonkeys, but this must be shared!!!

http://www.theanthills.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5258

Skip to content
Board index ‹ New Members ‹ New Members Print view FAQ Search Register Login nut 'n' honey
Post a intro, tell us a little bit about yourself - ie: what you ride, where you ride... Welcome to the Group!

Moderator: 1speed

Post a reply 7 posts • Page 1 of 1
nut 'n' honey
by the predator on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm

you all know of me as Sir Da, but my real name is Preston, hello. the predator
Just Arrived

E-mail Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: nut 'n' honey
by prjohnson on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Don't know ya,.... heard about ya,.... Sssooooooooo.............
Let me be the first to welcome ya. This is a COOL site. Not much smack talkin' here. ( I DID say "not MUCH"). But we Llluuuuuuvvvvvvvvvv riding and welcome anyone who enjoy's the same.
Lookin' forward to you sharin' your expertise. Unfortunately.... I am hopelessly locked in the novice class, as I am handicapped, sorta. But love to learn as much as possible despite the fact.
So welcome to the "Rainbow Brite Site". Hope you enjoy. Pour some more, Por favor.
prjohnson
The Rainmaker

E-mailYIM Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by Stokke on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:08 am

He is very very familiar with this site, in fact he was banned for the longest time until I guess just recently.It's all fun and games till someone crashes, then it's just funny.
Stokke
Resident OTB'er

E-mail Top

by the predator on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:56 am

Stokke wrote:
He is very very familiar with this site, in fact he was banned for the longest time until I guess just recently.

i'm sorry but do you belong to the 'rainbow' or the 'brite' section of this site? i can't tell. the predator
Just Arrived

E-mail Top

by prjohnson on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Can't read the small, white, writing. Or is it not worth reading???Pour some more, Por favor.
prjohnson
The Rainmaker

E-mailYIM Top

by 1speed on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:40 pm

prjohnson wrote:
Or is it not worth reading???

its not worth reading. Nor is it worth Preston's time to post anything on here. Preston has been banned from about every forum out there, and was the only person I had foe'd on TS.Hint: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER overdo it!
1speed
Wanna-Be-Know-It-All

by Stokke on Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:48 pm

1speed wrote:
prjohnson wrote:
Or is it not worth reading???

its not worth reading. Nor is it worth Preston's time to post anything on here. Preston has been banned from about every forum out there, and was the only person I had foe'd on TS.

So I take it you banned him again, right?

i just talked about my road ride and cut the head off of stokke and i got banned. no wonder there are nothing but ants on anthills. :monkeydance:

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i think i got in about 5 posts over there but unfortunatley and even as it states 'everything goes but be friendly' or something and stokke jumped my balls outta nowhere and so in return i ripped her uterus from her whom and then her lady friend banninated me.

grief.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and the president of swcc banned hoOd and kept myself aover there...it's just too much amoosements with all of this!

sorry, i had too.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
btw, stokke and her lady friend are supposedly of the male species i think but for as far as i can tell...

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
1. i just don't get why other that for me coming on up and never taking any little girl's crap and in no way was out of line, that i was banned but from what i can tell it's a ladies only website so that must be that.

2. there are a few really goOd cylists on there, all around which sucks cuz now i can't mingle with them.

oh wait, the rides.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
well, one slow speed almost had it right but i am also a runner and that thread was useful to me as well as woulda been able to chat with guvnor, i'd have to assume seeing as how he also runs and cycles.

but alas, they are right. i ride with men and men who can ride fast and hard and strong, not chumps so the anthills is not phur me. thanks slow speed!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
still slightly disgruntled so i stopped in to remind you that i hate you all and to eat poo. ~wink~

goOd day, monkeys.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
-preston isn't coming back and preston wouldn't have lasted half as long over there as he did over here. preston has been banned from ts, mtbr, ghorba and ridemonkey as well-

just so you know 1 speed, you think you know me and this you running your mouth about me all over the place as if you have any right to do so to anyone is gonna be okay by me but you are way off and outta line and it is all that i can or will ever care take from the likes of you or anyone. i hope to gawd for your sake and no one other than your own's that i catch you on a good day.

being a mod doesn't make you right or any kind of all knowing but the one salvageable nut from storage is that your own avatar saying is 'wanna be'.

see you on the anthills 1 speed, very soOn. and bring stokke.

Last edited: