Quantcast

bar extensions!!!!!

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
hey for all you people seeking for wider bars, i can solve that problem. i make bar extensions for any bars. send me an email if interested in a set

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
hey im located in the east bay. .the extensions are going for 15.95. w/o shipping. but i frequently ride the ucsc trails and will be down there within the next week i suspect

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
do you do custom length extensions? Im lookin for a little more on my 29" sunlines. PM me with where your located in the EB and if you have pics. thanks

Why add the extra weight, get a weaker bar, and run the risk of something like that snapping? why not just buy wider bars to begin with? They will be stronger, lighter and wont be fabbed up in some guys garage. Deity is going to have their Dirty 30's out in a week or so, just go for something like that, unless you need your teeth rearranged

lukebikes

Chimp
Dec 30, 2007
bay area
The extensions weigh next to nothing. and When runing them with lock on grips there not going to snap. If anything the bar will snap at the inside end of the lock on grip not the extension

WODIE

Monkey
Jul 14, 2007
Inman/Clemson, SC
Some DH pros (cant remember who it was at the moment) actually ride with extended bars for added stability at high speeds. Dont bash the guy for doing what hes doing. If you dont need bar extensions then dont get them but they're legit.

ol_cletus

Chimp
Feb 9, 2004
I just extended my easton carbon DH bars by about 10 inches! I used to just run my ODI lock on grips wide and only bolt the inside clamp. It was sick. It added some much needed torque and shock absorbtion to my Fox 40. So anyways i was wondering if you could run bar ends on these new extensions because thats the only downside to my own newest DH bar extension- I can't run bar ends. If anyone wants to check out what I have made- just imagine a cut off quill stem @ the end of your bar. Check em out @ www.uraturdinc.com
See ya at Nationals.

Thanks for being a pioneer.

Cheers