Quantcast

Barbaton's Latest Pit Bull Post

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
ridetoofast said:
please tell me you don't consider that amusing...
as an animal lover I wouldn't ever wish harm on any animal. however, having just been attaked and bitten by a pit bull while riding, I don't currently have much sympathy for the bastards...

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
ridetoofast said:
please tell me you don't consider that amusing...
it kind of is actually. Im sure this dog wasnt just minding its own business and suddenly got a face full of quills for no reason.....
Ive been attacked by these kinds of dogs 3 different times. Maybe this one learned a lesson

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A smart dog would have quit going after the porcupine after getting stuck with the first, 1 or 2 hundred quills.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Barbaton said:
as an animal lover I wouldn't ever wish harm on any animal. however, having just been attaked and bitten by a pit bull while riding, I don't currently have much sympathy for the bastards...
Following that flawed logic, if you got attacked by a random black man,
you would disregard an entire race of people.
You should be pizzed off at the dumb azz owners whose pit bull was roaming free.
There are thousands of bad pit bull owners out there, and there is still a ton of misconeceptions about the dog as well.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Westy said:
A smart dog would have quit going after the porcupine after getting stuck with the first, 1 or 2 hundred quills.
LOL!!! We actually saw a porcupine while out riding on Sunday. We seem to have a bunch of them locally (near my house) lately too....weird.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
:stupid:

yeah. that is looking a lot like a Bull Terrier.

most people don't know dog breeds and will slander whichever breed is currently taking it in the *ss from the media

I own two lovely pitbull/sharpei mutts (did you know that the sharpei is a breed developed for dog fighting?). friendly with people. neutered and well socialized (so far at 4.5 months). raise these guys (or many other dogs) in an abusive environment and they'd be completely horrible.

hopefully you reported the dog that bit you so it won't bite someone else?

-pigboy

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
That dog doesn't look like a Bull Terrier....It looks like a porcupine!

Pits get bad raps. The reason there are so many bad ones is bacause the breed attracts a'holes who raise the aggressively. Same goes for Rotties. Mine is the friendliest dog you will ever meet.