Quantcast

barbershops

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There is something weird about having warm shaving cream on the back of your neck and then having a straight razor put to it.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stevew said:
There is something weird about having warm shaving cream on the back of your neck and then having a straight razor put to it.

Oh hell no!!!

The best barbers in the world are located outside of Catania, Sicily... those dudes were masters of the straight razor .

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
N8 said:
Oh hell no!!!

The best barbers in the world are located outside of Catania, Sicily... those dudes were masters of the straight razor .
I take it not just for hair cutting purposes...

There was a lady who cut my older brothers hair with a straight razor.

I have come to the conclusion that white women can not cut hair worth a sh!t.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
stevew said:
There is something very unnerving about it- kinda like peering over the lip of a precipice- and I can never get that scene from "The Color Purple" out of my head. The barber shop I go to uses the straight razor, has the candy cane pole our front and all and is run by a middle aged white woman. Come to think of it, nobody has complemented me on my 'do in quite some time. :wonky2:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
narlus said:
argh, at least i didn't say Shellac.

yeah, that's on _Songs about F'ing_, right?
Yep, I wouldn't have known very many other songs (that was the only Albini album that I have).