Quantcast

Basic... Saturday ...cisaB

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
It's an unusual GMT sir, but it checks out.

:wave:

Insomnia is back. Last couple nights have been bad. But, I rode a bike in dirt yesterday. Some shady spots and some north facing spots with snow/mud still, but else wise hero dirt. Only the second time if ridden since cow-dah-pie. Had a good time, will ride more.

Off to bottle the chemtrail juice.

Insomnia is back. Last couple nights have been bad. But, I rode a bike in dirt yesterday. Some shady spots and some north facing spots with snow/mud still, but else wise hero dirt. Only the second time if ridden since cow-dah-pie. Had a good time, will ride more.

So join us in May...

It stopped raining, so I may actually pedal some today.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies. Will work today. All day. Not bad as its not riding weather for me. Workload is heavy through May 5th. Will like plan road trip to Colo or Utar shortly thereafter.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

Post traumatic cow shit disorder?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna slept through the night. Two concerts for me to perform in today then the gauntlet shall have been run.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Trying to decide where to ride. Still a few soft, snowy spots by us after 20" early in the week. So a proper dirt ride will likely necessitate using the car.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Using a car to get to ride ohh the horror @6thElement

Cleaning apartment for open house tomorrow again while the boys play computer games while the wife is in bed throwing up. Best weekend ever!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Great ride on Hamada/cap'n Ahab yesterday. Got absolutely smoked by three hot local women, very sexy to see them charge the drops on Ahab. Perfect day, but the sitter cost $70! Worth it, IMO.
The sitter was ultra hot, too, she had her own DJ bike...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I say stay in bed. The world is out there. :fie:
Went to the gym. Pretty sure a 37 minute remix of "Shape of You" is on loop. On the way home, I took my bike on a detour through the monocle homes of Hancock Park. It's lovely but weird. Black Range Rovers with sequential license plate numbers parked on the street. A Tesla in every third driveway. Epic landscaping. And the occasional cluster of Hasidic Jews.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Been having entirely too many "Oh Shit" moments while cornering so I took a nice long look (i.e. with reading glasses cuz over 40) at my Maxxis Minions. Not only are the center knobs worn but I'm missing large chunks of side knobs.

New tires will be here on Monday. Hell yeah, fresh knobs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Rode all the way to the trails. Got 100' in and turned around. Way to wet. Trails are not ready. Poached the illegal trails instead. They are all dry. I am charging my light to go back tonight. 2 miles in a hour. Man I was on fire. This waffle deficiency is taking its toll.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So join us in May...
What's in May???!!!

Trying to decide where to ride. Still a few soft, snowy spots by us after 20" early in the week. So a proper dirt ride will likely necessitate using the car.
Dakota > RR/MW > Wrigley's Ridge was in stellar form today. If you got in a car, you fucked up.

Great ride on Hamada/cap'n Ahab yesterday. Got absolutely smoked by three hot local women, very sexy to see them charge the drops on Ahab. Perfect day, but the sitter cost $70! Worth it, IMO.
The sitter was ultra hot, too, she had her own DJ bike...
I like everything about this post. Did you catch any names? I know a few locals over there...

New tires will be here on Monday. Hell yeah, fresh knobs.
Most people's tires are worn out WAY before they are worn out. Gnomesayin?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Back in Yakima. I has trails on the brain so i may go out later and cut in some new bits I scouted yesterday. Also went to my lbs and hassled them about their shifty location. Took my kiddo to the taco truck and watched her eat two asada tacos. It's a good day.

26288.jpeg

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
35 miles/2 hours on the tri bike. It was windy as hell and I felt like I was battling the entire ride.

Wife wants me to make a pizza for dinner so that is currently underway. YUUUUM-MY!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ventured up to some trails, but discovered a lot of snow and aborted that. Ended up riding to a spot that we dug over ten years ago and one that we used to ride as teenagers. Almost everything is still there, including the raspberry bushes. :monkey:

Screw that.

Good spot for a beer.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Just shopped at Bonobos store. Weird. Here, try anything and everything on. Find what fits. Then we ship it to you. You pay and walk out with an email.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Concert 1 of 2 done. I missed one note. Came home to catch a quick dinner before heading out for #2--they are feeding us, supposedly, but I have little desire to eat some dry sandwich from Safeway in the warmup room.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Second ride. Injured my foot. Fell backwards down a hill I failed to climb. A short bursty climb I usually make during the day. I saw Westys Possum also. Weird naked black chick came out with us again. She had no light and still kicked our fat old white guy asses.