Quantcast

Basketball Fans

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Hey guys, for all you basketball fans out there, a friend of mine just got his basketball podcast up on iTunes, and it's a great weekly listen if you're into basketball news and perspectives. I just listened to their first episode and laughed my ass off.

If you want to listen go to the iTunes music store and search in the podcasts section for The Basketball Jones, or go to www.thebasketballjones.net

Cheers!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Isn't that stuff like $100/lb? I've never tried it but I'd love to....not for $100/lb though. How much tastier can it be than something that's $9/lb?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
Isn't that stuff like $100/lb? I've never tried it but I'd love to....not for $100/lb though. How much tastier can it be than something that's $9/lb?
It's probably like comparing a $15/btl of wine to a $500/btl of wine. Could it *really* be that much better?

I'd still love to try some Kobe beef with an '82 Margaux, though. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Dude, they feed the cows beer. And massage them.

I just want to try it on principle alone. I would love to eat an animal like that. You imagine what it's thinking?

"Heeyy... This is a pretty good life. Yummy malty stuff poured into my bucket every day, gets me a little bit tipsy, makes all those heifers over in the next pasture look pretty damn good... Then some guy comes out and massages me. Great diet. Great surroundings. Great everything. I could get used to this".

Then, BAM.

Dead.

And on my plate.