Quantcast

~~~Bastille Day GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
or Wednesday in most locations. Also Grand Marnier Day. Hmmmmm. A little something extra in the coffee today, perhaps?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy FREAKIN Wednesday, barrel of monkeys but really not a barrel but more of a website! Tomorrow starts monkeyfest...pre-monkeyfest, actually. Looks like a dozen poo flingers will be there tomorrow. HOORAY!

The kitchen remodel is coming along. Some cabinets finally went up yesterday so there's a little bit of space now in the living room. I can't wait until it's done so we can clean the house. It's such a mess right now.

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
"We've taken your regular GMT and replaced it with a decidedly French version. Let's see if the monkeys notice..."

Good Morning!!

It's a gorgeous day out there after a strong line of storms came through last night and raised hell in the county. Tree limbs and debris all over the place on my drive in.

Not much going on last night....just chilled and watched a few shows I had recorded. I highly doubt it will dry up enough to hit the pumptrack tonight, so I would imagine it's just slinging some dirt around for a little bit ang getting everything ready for when it does dry.

Y'all have a nice day!! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My wife and I have been really enjoying Le Tour this year. On a number of occasions I've caught my wife watching it while I'm not around....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Bon matin singes et Jour Bastille Heureux! Viva la France :)

Right now: watching the tour, drinking my coffee and looking at new ranges.
Yesterday: last night I baked up some treats in my oven that was on it's last leg after completing the Monkeyfest grocery shopping.

Next up: packing for Monkeyfest (anyone see a pattern).

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Just got done with a long day in the field t minus fice days till I'm watching the tour live!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday I swam with the Hawaiian Sea Turtles in murky water. I was within 2 feet and could hardly see them. There were some good swells, which is rare for this time of year and the surfers came out in force, so I got some surfing shots.

Today we are going to the Polynesian Village to be tourists.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
WTF you're going to France?
I am indeed. I fly out of Istanbul the 18th have a 12 hour layover in London which is going to blow because we get in at 7:30pm then fly out at 7:30 am then land in Bordeaux, tour the wine country then watch the tour July 23-24th. After that its off to Brussels for two days, training it to Bruges for five days, then Berlin for a week, and finally rounding it off with a few days in Amsterdam before returning back to Seattle.

Should be a pretty fun little adventure. Ive been stuck in Turkey doing geological mapping for the past five weeks and I'm excited to get around to other places.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I am indeed. I fly out of Istanbul the 18th have a 12 hour layover in London which is going to blow because we get in at 7:30pm then fly out at 7:30 am then land in Bordeaux, tour the wine country then watch the tour July 23-24th. After that its off to Brussels for two days, training it to Bruges for five days, then Berlin for a week, and finally rounding it off with a few days in Amsterdam before returning back to Seattle.

Should be a pretty fun little adventure. Ive been stuck in Turkey doing geological mapping for the past five weeks and I'm excited to get around to other places.
Did you see Hagia Sophia (sp??)?

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
I did, I stayed in a hostel that was right next to it and the Blue Mosque. They were both very cool. Istanbul as a whole was an awesome city!