Quantcast

bathrooms, part doo

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
We have single person bathrooms here, so when the guy's bathroom is in use, I have no problem using the girl's.

As I just did.

On the toilet seat, there was blood.

I sure hope someone was stabbed.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
I don't know what's worse, seeing blood on the seat or somebody's splatter matter on the tank...we get some doozies at work...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
When I worked at Subway I was cleaning the bathrooms one night and I went into the ladies bathroom to clean it and there was blood splater all over the inside of the bowl and the underside of the seat. It was probably one of the most disgusting things I had seen while working there, but then again there were multiple disgusting things I saw there.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I can't believe people complain about SAC threads.

I wonder if the people on the 2nd floor wonder who I am. Who am I? I am the Phantom Pooper!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
We have single person bathrooms here, so when the guy's bathroom is in use, I have no problem using the girl's.

As I just did.

On the toilet seat, there was blood.

I sure hope someone was stabbed.
That is rank, and while I'll save you the details of how something like that happens, most of us have the decency to clean it up.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
composition is strong. the curves of the edge of the bowl, and the outlet, accentuate the bloody mass.

the big bubbles are a distraction, though.

what focal length was used? noise control and exposure are spot-on.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ah, thank you all so much for the multiple laughs. Too many posts worthy to point out specifically.

I knew I'd need them after the client meeting I had for the past two hours... cuz the client didn't bother showing up at THEIR office and had to be called to get back to work.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
ah, thank you all so much for the multiple laughs. Too many posts worthy to point out specifically.

I knew I'd need them after the client meeting I had for the past two hours... cuz the client didn't bother showing up at THEIR office and had to be called to get back to work.
Well maybe he was taking a bloody dump give the guy a break.