Quantcast

Battle at the Bear

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Utter and complete radness.

Despite the confusion and unorganization that occurs during all too many races, it is always nice to reflect back and see proof positive that YES, indeed, fun was had.

Speaking of fun... didja get any of da Willy style seshy sesh? More booze! More air! Oh God!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Thanks guys!
here are a couple more for you to look at.

And there is always this guy Dave Lee who seems to be able to control light cause it always seems to be perfect when he passes by!

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
That last pic is amazing! Very nice - super quality (and now it's my desktop, hehe) and the guy from the fix looks like batman or something :D

Keep 'em coming Josh, because they are awesome! Also, got ne of 521? Just curious...

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Originally posted by Beast
That last pic is amazing! Very nice - super quality (and now it's my desktop, hehe) and the guy from the fix looks like batman or something :D

Keep 'em coming Josh, because they are awesome! Also, got ne of 521? Just curious...
I got one shot of you that I have found and unfortunatly you were to quick for my autofocus...so it is blurry. (I like to blame it on the camera rather than the photographer :) )

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Originally posted by Motionboy2
you were too quick
Ha! That'll be the day (when I'm too quick for something that is :rolleyes: ) You're really good at flattering people Josh, my cheeks went pink and all :D jk - glad you could get to a race (aka. I'm bummed you won't be at more than a few...)