Quantcast

Battlefront II is out today

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
kizzi77 said:
I know what I'm doing all night!
Battlefront 1 looked ok, this one looks better. I may have to check it out.

Do you play Halo or Halo 2?

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
H8R said:
Battlefront 1 looked ok, this one looks better. I may have to check it out.

Do you play Halo or Halo 2?
I have a PS2 so not that much. I have played with my brother. Until it went online it just wasn't fun to me unless I was playing with people.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Half-life 2 Expansion comes out in November!. Now I just need to upgrade my entire system to handle the HDL....:mumble:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Bullitrider said:
Half-life 2 Expansion comes out in November!. Now I just need to upgrade my entire system to handle the HDL....:mumble:
ooh nice, I will have to check that out since the game was so damn short.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
Bullitrider said:
if you are refering to lost coast its out now, you can download it free over steam, and by HDL do you mean HDR? i've never heard of HDL.
my PC isnt powerful enough to play lost coast, its barely able to run HL2 smoothly at medium detail.

one of these days i'll have the money to spare for a high end machine.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
steve45 said:
if you are refering to lost coast its out now, you can download it free over steam, and by HDL do you mean HDR? i've never heard of HDL.
my PC isnt powerful enough to play lost coast, its barely able to run HL2 smoothly at medium detail.

one of these days i'll have the money to spare for a high end machine.
That's not the expansion. It's one previously unreleased level to HL2. The expansion should be out in November from what I read(but what game is on ever on time).

It's the High Dynamic Lighting feature in the new level that will be offered with their new source engine. You need at least a 2.9 chip, something like a G of memory and a fairly decent card to be able to experience the HDL.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bullitrider said:
Just get a job working for a leading hardware manufacturer. That way when they phase something out, you can get it for free. I got my new motherboard 6 months before it was released because they decided not to offer it with 1000k on-board LAN (mine has it).

Working at Intel had it's advantages. I haven't purchased hardware in over 2 years :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
jimmydean said:
Just get a job working for a leading hardware manufacturer. That way when they phase something out, you can get it for free. I got my new motherboard 6 months before it was released because they decided not to offer it with 1000k on-board LAN (mine has it).

Working at Intel had it's advantages. I haven't purchased hardware in over 2 years :D
Note to self:

Get a job at Nvidia or AMD.

:D