Quantcast

BB this weekend?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Who's going, which days? I may get a room on Sat. night, dunno yet...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, I'm not going this weekend but I had to ask what color satin do your satinists wear? If you like you can come join my group of satAnists. :D Sorry, I had to.

Ciaran.... Who is going up June 17th, and maybe the 18th too.:devil:

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Man, all I was doing is making fun of a guy who was posting drunk and misspelled Satan...now everyone thinks I'm either

1) Waaaaaay too into satin sheets

or

2) A poor speller myself.

I don't know which is worse. Anyhow... HAIL SATIN!

MD

PS You don't choose your custom title around here at Ridemonkey. It's bestowed upon you when you least (or in my case, most) expect it.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I'm still trying to find out what the schedule is... but I'v ebeen busy with work :eek:

I don't race and therefore do not want to be forced to ride 'Log Chute' all day if I do go. :dead:

I was thinking about going up Sunday if things are open...:confused:

Any info would be appreciated :D

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
There's lots more to ride than Log Chute during the races.

R

Rabie

Originally posted by MikeD
Who's going, which days? I may get a room on Sat. night, dunno yet...
I'll probably be up early Sunday.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Originally posted by merrrrjig
Im not racing on Sat. I am riding with 2 other kids. Ill show you around! Give me an email at merrrrjig@yahoo.com
My wife is going out of town for the week, she leaves on saturday night. So I've got other plans for Saturday day...

If you're still up there Sunday let me know, I plan on heading up there nice and early!

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
Ya I am going to stay sunday now. Maybe we can meet up. I only know of like 3 or 4 other trails, but I exspect to find some more on sat. send me an email and we can ride!

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
merrrrjig said:
Ya I am going to stay sunday now. Maybe we can meet up. I only know of like 3 or 4 other trails, but I exspect to find some more on sat. send me an email and we can ride!
I'll be up Sunday as well. Be on my black Turner RFX with a slider, prolly a blue shirt and silver fullface. Hit me up if you see me and need some directions.

MD

groovis

Chimp
Mar 18, 2004
San Diego, CA
Slugman said:
So anyone going up this weekend?

I'm going on Saturday... if anyone is around to show me those 'other' trails :thumb:
I'm also heading up on Sat, I found directions to Darkside but would love to find the other trails too. I'll be on a black Orange 222 with a shiver if you want directions.

Riff Raff

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Back in Boulder ready ta ride
Dog Welder said:
I'll be up...Howard...you still working on that cabin? Let me know one of these days if you need a hand.
Dude... Do you still ride? :D

My folks just arrived to my place in BB this morning, So a little riding in the AM only. As for working on the place.... Always something to do.

Tory and Sof are headed to visit Tory's folks from apx 7/6-7/19, So maybe a boy's weekend is in order. :thumb:

See ya this weekend.

-H

OCDH

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002
Orange County, CA
Scary thought - I will be up there on Sat! I haven't touched my dh bike in 6 months, so be sure to be on the lookout for an out-of-control girl on a Foes :D

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
groovis said:
I'm also heading up on Sat, I found directions to Darkside but would love to find the other trails too. I'll be on a black Orange 222 with a shiver if you want directions.
:thumb: I'll be on a '00 Iron Horse G-Spot (yellow) with a red boxxer... probably wearing my Sinister camo shirt and giro Switchblade Full Face.

My buddy will be on a white V10 with a 888 up front.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
Slugman said:
:thumb: I'll be on a '00 Iron Horse G-Spot (yellow) with a red boxxer... probably wearing my Sinister camo shirt and giro Switchblade Full Face.

My buddy will be on a white V10 with a 888 up front.
Don't forget to clean your stantions this time....dust wreaks havoc on those seals....although, I guess I could use another evening of bike/fork rebuilding with a few beers thrown in... oh yeah, and a clean drive train is a happy drive train. :D

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
I'll be up sat for sure. I was going to camp out and ride sun as well but I have my dog with me. Anyone have any ideas for what I could do with the dog during the day? I'll be the guy with the...well, peg leg.

OCDH

Chimp
Feb 5, 2002
Orange County, CA
Dog Welder said:
Guess who else got a Foes :cool:
Welcome to da club brotha! You finally saw the light and got a real bike, eh :) You will have to show me how to ride mine again, since it's been sooo long. I haven't ridden anything w/o a motor for the past 6 months - not sure I'll even know how to ride the d@mn thing!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
anyone with a soft spring kit for a 2001 boxxer and willing to sell it, please bring it to BB this weekend if you're going. I'm entereesteed!!!

R

Rabie

Pegboy said:
Anyone have any ideas for what I could do with the dog during the day?
I know some sections of trail that a little pee couldn't hurt.