Quantcast

bb7rider, Rip Off

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
:nope: I baught a set of brakes off this kid. When i received them, there was a broken piston, and a pin bent on 1 side, there werent any fluids in the brakes, and he didnt send bolts or correct adaptors. He sent first and i still didnt pay him cause i said i was shipping the brakes back, he said "im taking you to court for not shipping me my money" Then he said he would ship me a piston, right adaptor, and bolts. So i sent him money, he sent supposidly, bolts, piston, and adaptor, when the package turned up at the station, i got the lady to open it for me cause he sent it Collect, for 15 dollars. There were 5 torx bolts 1 mounting bolt, no piston/adaptor. DO NOT deal with him, he also ripped somone off with a front wheel for 200 dollars. also, if you look at the other post on here with his rip off, you will see me talking, i just thaught i would make my own little thread to make it more visible.

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
BTW this is NOT the same BB7rider that posts on HCOR.NET. I know Him personally and He lives and goes to college in NY. When I first saw this post I was gonna go slap Him around for ya. :nope:

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
ViciousDHer said:
BTW this is NOT the same BB7rider that posts on HCOR.NET. I know Him personally and He lives and goes to college in NY. When I first saw this post I was gonna go slap Him around for ya. :nope:
WHOA WHOA, He doesnt go to collage? he lives in cambell river...hes 14....

ViciousDHer

eBay vigilante
Oct 30, 2003
:nope: I know that. the person who posts at hcor.net goes to college in New York and races at Plattekill. He's a cool dude. He just happens to use the same name and I didn't want people who read both forums to think it was Him. Hope that is clearer now. :)

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
ViciousDHer said:
:nope: I know that. the person who posts at hcor.net goes to college in New York and races at Plattekill. He's a cool dude. He just happens to use the same name and I didn't want people who read both forums to think it was Him. Hope that is clearer now. :)
Ok, its all clear now.