Quantcast

BBTC in the news......again

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Our PNW poster boys :D

Scott Stuart, center, fixes a bent derailleur hanger on Dave Cape's bike as Kevin Ryan, left, watches. (December 21, 2006)

Credit: Mike Kane/P-I

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Of course all the "northies" get all this pub on a trail in the South. Me and Oly are currently talking to our lawyers about this...:disgust:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
:nerd: :wait: dude you are the most famous trailguide in the PNW and Oly is, ahh well he's Oly what do you guys need pub for? :nopity:
Famous? i'm not the one in the papers pal... famous haha...

And Oly is the awesomest rider who fixes my bent derauiluers and whom i try to kill on every XC ride, but he still comes back for more. Plus he's gonna build a pump track in his yard... You guys don't have pump tracks in YOUR yard, how do you rate?:monkey:

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa

And Oly is the awesomest rider who fixes my bent derauiluers and whom i try to kill on every XC ride, but he still comes back for more. Plus he's gonna build a pump track in his yard... You guys don't have pump tracks in YOUR yard, how do you rate?:monkey:
:shocked: dude I don't even have a yard :twitch: how do I rate? well ........it's because I know you of course, they get my name and pictures I'm easy to find. Maybe they miss you because you ride too far for the reporters to go..............:lighten: I have an idea and you are going to be involved and it will be good for the club and I'm going too.......my people will contact your people bla bla bla......... do you have people? Ok don't worry about the people part it's not important. Seriously though I have something in mind for next season we will talk about soon, you will like what I have in mind, trust me.........:thumb:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
:shocked: dude I don't even have a yard :twitch: how do I rate? well ........it's because I know you of course, they get my name and pictures I'm easy to find. Maybe they miss you because you ride too far for the reporters to go..............:lighten: I have an idea and you are going to be involved and it will be good for the club and I'm going too.......my people will contact your people bla bla bla......... do you have people? Ok don't worry about the people part it's not important. Seriously though I have something in mind for next season we will talk about soon, you will like what I have in mind, trust me.........:thumb:
Skooks run! The check is in the mail and Bob will respect you in the morning. :poster_oops:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Workin' on the pump track...:shocked:

It will wrap around the DJs....(So, we can incorporate those once we get the speed up.)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing

My ears are burning......

I dont ride with you guys anymore because i run black hubs and dont gots no 36 forks on my bike.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Skooks I got ya beat already cause Omar the tent maker makes my spandex. If he made them in white it would look like a blank billboard.:twitch: