Quantcast

BBTC is Hiring!

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle

BBTC, the Pacific Northwest's largest mountain bike club, has just created a paid, part time Volunteer Director position. We have reached an amazing point in the history of Northwest mountain biking. Interest in the sport is at an all time high and we have numerous opportunities to take advantage of.

Are you a motivated, outgoing, team-oriented person? In this position, you will be key to all vital functions of the organization. Specifically, you will be the driving force that creates all volunteer teams for a variety of critical trail and recreational projects. Upcoming projects include new trails in downtown Seattle, a mountain bike skills park on the Eastside, new trails in the I-90 corridor, as well as races and mountain bike festivals. To be successful you must delegate, coach, and empower others to get work done. We want someone who can excel at amplifying your efforts 100-fold through volunteers.

The Volunteer Director works part time during regular business hours, under the direction of the Executive Director.

Are you interested in lifting mountain biking opportunities in the Northwest to a new level? Please contact info@bbtc.org or click here to find out more.

Justin Vander Pol
BBTC Executive Director
206-524-2900
justin@bbtc.org

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
This position will require a lot of writing, emailing, etc. Any example of writing ability will work: copy of a business letter or proposal, even an email. No need to write a haiku or anything like that.

Justin

mtbshark

Chimp
Oct 23, 2003
Seattle
I think that if you work for the BBTC you have to come from the Paving industry. Since that is what you will be in charge of!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
juice said:
This position will require a lot of writing, emailing, etc. Any example of writing ability will work: copy of a business letter or proposal, even an email. No need to write a haiku or anything like that.

Justin
I wrote the intro for a company on their web site, ie what they are about....does that count?