Quantcast

BC Cup Schedule

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
For those of you that care.

June 4-5
Hemlock Mtn Bike Festival
Hemlock Valley Resort - Oh so close, cool course, lift access.

June 25-26
Mad trapper @ Panorama
Sick course and again Lift access

July 23-24
Apex Real Mountain Challenge
Apex Mountain Resort, Penticton
Hmm, cool course and guess what... lifts

AUGUST 13-14
**************SUN PEAKS!!!!***********
Kamloops, BC
Need I say more?

August 27-28
Triple Throw Down
Mt. Washington
Hands down the best DH course I have ever ridden and it has lifts.

Thats all folks More info is available at www.cycling.bc.ca
Cheers!

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Have we figured out what it takes to get licenses so us Yanks don't have to race beginner? UCI license?

The red truck will be making the trip.

*edit* To fast D!

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
i d be interested in what the out of country memberships are as well. Dont really wanna pay all that money to race beginner

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Hey for all you guys who are looking to race in canada next year there are three options:

A- Buy a Canadian Membership - To get you license email Gary Jackson at mtb@cycling.bc.ca he can give you all the info you need.
B- Pay for day licences (you can only do this 3 times so if you want to race the series this is out.)
C- UCI Licence- this is the way I'm going so I can race norba, bc, canada cups, etc...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NateH said:
Hey for all you guys who are looking to race in canada next year there are three options:

A- Buy a Canadian Membership - To get you license email Gary Jackson at mtb@cycling.bc.ca he can give you all the info you need.
B- Pay for day licences (you can only do this 3 times so if you want to race the series this is out.)
C- UCI Licence- this is the way I'm going so I can race norba, bc, canada cups, etc...
Nate,

Do you know how the classes work? At MT wa there was alot of confusion about what class you can race coming from the states.... with the day pass.

buildyourown said:
Nate, the UCI license that covers everything is the $125cnd one?
That doesn't seem too bad.
werd!
and the kid I raced in MYX last year at Mt. Washington was in a video I just watched. HE was racing the pros at Sunpeaks!!!! WTF! Ill get him next year! sandbaggin bastard! :D..he was nice though! Im just bitter that I lost from a crash! :D

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
If you are going the day license route the only way I realy know to race in your class is to register online, they don't seem to care about anything for people who registered on line. Gary told me he would honor whatever your norba status is for new cycling bc licenses so you don't have to go through the classes to get there. Remember though in Canadian racers can't move up till they have a certain amount of finishes and must move up once they have them so competition is tough.