Quantcast

Be careful when wrestling infants...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I went to give my boy a raspberry on his tummy last night. With lightening speed and precision, he proceeded to jam his thumb up my nose and scrape the inside of my nostril with his sharp little thumb nail.

It took more than ten full minutes to stop the bleeding.

He's not even a year old yet.

I'm in trouble.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
You should be happy, some people train for years and never develop that combination of speed accuracy and lethality. And at less than one year, damn. Your wife may be part Ninja...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
You should be happy, some people train for years and never develop that combination of speed accuracy and lethality.
If this is true he's been deep under cover.

In the mornings he practices what I like to call, "Spazzercize", where he gets all hyper and rolls around on our bed bonking into the wall and falling off and climbing back on and trying to kick me in the face.

He's had us fooled. He's been practicing hand-to-hand combat in secrecy.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
My 18 month old now has an iron grip - he carries a full gallon of cider from one end of the house to the other. He recently inserted 2 fingers up my nostrils and proceeded to pretend as if my face was a bowling ball...I feel your pain!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
ROFL!!!! Syd managed to kick me in the nose one day, while I was wrestling with her, I saw stars and had a killer bloody nose for about 10 minutes. We're raising the next generation of warriors I tell you!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
My 18 month old now has an iron grip - he carries a full gallon of cider from one end of the house to the other. He recently inserted 2 fingers up my nostrils and proceeded to pretend as if my face was a bowling ball...I feel your pain!
Sweet! Sydney likes to try and exercise with the weights while Mommy is too...she's going to be stronger than me soon.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
If you go face to face with my 6 month, he'll gently play with your face, clench some flesh and yank downwards. Damn Freddy Krueger. We have to file his nails often.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
except for the 4y/o all my nieces can pin me in less then a minute. I can however pin the dog and both cats fairly easily. I am thinking of going professional Ala Andy Kaufman I am trying a get a guest spot on Letterman to promote my next bout but he won't answer my calls for some reason. Which sucks as I already paid for my tights and the store won't take them back. I have a cape and everything...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ROFL!!!! Syd managed to kick me in the nose one day, while I was wrestling with her, I saw stars and had a killer bloody nose for about 10 minutes. We're raising the next generation of warriors I tell you!

I can't wait to make armour and weapons for my little girl! I look forward to her first kill. :cheers: