Quantcast

Be kind to your office jew.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Everyone asks me all sorts of annoying questions about chanukah... don't do this to your office jew.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LordOpie said:
You should get one, they're fun. Just remember to water it often.
I like jewish chicks, we could use a bunch around here. Actually we could use any women around here.:help:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Westy said:
Sadly, I don't think we have an office Jew.
I don't think we do either, or maybe we do:confused: I'm outta the loop on everyones religon status. I say Merry Christmas to EVERYONE....screw the pc crap.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I don't have an office Jew either..........but if I did I'd probably be celebrating chanukah (along with the other holidays) with them.............we'd be best friends.......LOL

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Andyman_1970 said:
I don't have an office Jew either..........but if I did I'd probably be celebrating chanukah (along with the other holidays) with them.............we'd be best friends.......LOL
I kinda doubt that, your superior knowledge of the Torah would drive them away ;) j/k

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
LordOpie said:
mmmmm jewish chicks rock :drool:
Just what we needed, a Druish Princess

We dont have any Jews here, but the Co. Prez is a Jew. We get the fancy Jewish holidays off like Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. I get random days off in teh fall and all my friends look at me and go -->:mumble:

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
<snip> Then again, our office Jew doesn't know when to stop talking.
I spent some time with a guy that talks when shuttin' up will do today.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
<snip>Recently there's a Muslim lady who I regard as hot. What all this means in the larger order of things I'm not sure. :confused:
It's hard when you are used to looking at men, isn't it???

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
No office Jews here either, but I've got Maoris, Chinese, Whiteys, and every other flavour of Asian you could ever want in various religious and non religious flavours. I think there might be some Jews in IT and finance...