Quantcast

Beacon Blowout '07 video

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
The Beacon Race Video is finally in the public part of the Bones Over Metal.com site (of course the member's version is HD and has more content).

Also, we should have another episode up soon. Peace,

Mark

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
sweet they got me in my favorite section! (i'm in the grey tld camo doing the jump on jump off rock thing before the six pack in the middle of the vid)

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
sweet they got me in my favorite section! (i'm in the grey tld camo doing the jump on jump off rock thing before the six pack in the middle of the vid)
yea man,that was pinned. good job

the guy in the green coat on the hardtail who fell on the seattle line, i can aintly hear me and evan yell, get up you can still win!!

word to jason mosley riding rim only!!!

saw evan go down the seattle line, mobin as usual

and i love the perso in the backround who went, oh my god! wat just happened wen lars basically dropped the seattle line

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
yea man,that was pinned. good job

the guy in the green coat on the hardtail who fell on the seattle line, i can aintly hear me and evan yell, get up you can still win!!

word to jason mosley riding rim only!!!

saw evan go down the seattle line, mobin as usual

and i love the perso in the backround who went, oh my god! wat just happened wen lars basically dropped the seattle line
hahaha that was tyler

greatttttt video mark- no wonder it took so long:happydance:

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
hahaha that was tyler

greatttttt video mark- no wonder it took so long:happydance:
Thanks man. There was a ton of video to go through to pull out the story line. Eventually, we will archive all the unused footage and allow members to download clips of themselves for their own purposes. That will happen when I get a better server option.

Also a lot of footage from this shoot will make it into our feature length film Huck and Flow. We are in the 5th edit of that project. Peace and see you all riding.