Quantcast

Beacon Bomber Roll Call

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
my first bike that I raced DH on was a 98 FSR Extreme with a Judy... ahhh, those were the days.

you'll do great with that, there are directions on the link that Chainwhip posted. it's really easy to find. I'll be the one with his arm in a sling taking pictures this weekend, if you see me, say hi. :thumb:

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by DHRacer
my first bike that I raced DH on was a 98 FSR Extreme with a Judy... ahhh, those were the days.

you'll do great with that, there are directions on the link that Chainwhip posted. it's really easy to find. I'll be the one with his arm in a sling taking pictures this weekend, if you see me, say hi. :thumb:
thanks that is good to know....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by HippieKai
everything is packed and i'm headed out the door:D
see you all there!
Leaving afterwork (Woodinville) at around 5:30....stopping itn Moses Lake to hang with a old college buddy and stay the night...then cruise on in Sat morning.

It is nice to have freinds along the way. I have them situated in Ellensburg and Moses Lake now. :D makes that 4.5 hr drive easy if you stop mid way....and catch up with friends.

Rhino

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Originally posted by PsychO!1
:mad: Damn!!! 1998?? Those were the days??? You guys are making me feel REAL old. :mad:
Haha I rocked my 1993(or was it 94?) GT RTS in college.

Ah dem wer da days:D

Before that I rocked my 1988ish DB Ascent with Ubrakes under the chainstay and Exage Mountian groupo with biopace rings. and indexed thumb shifters :eek: that was fun.

Before that was Toys R Us style BMX bikes and a Magna MTB....ohh what a beast.

Originally posted by RhinofromWA
Haha I rocked my 1993(or was it 94?) GT RTS in college.

Ah dem wer da days:D

Before that I rocked my 1988ish DB Ascent with Ubrakes under the chainstay and Exage Mountian groupo with biopace rings. and indexed thumb shifters :eek: that was fun.

Before that was Toys R Us style BMX bikes and a Magna MTB....ohh what a beast.
I remeber the Nishiki Alien with 2" of travel, paired with a 3" rock shox DH Judy, was state of the art DH technology.

We used to go to Skibowl and race XC, DS, and DH in a weekend.....and only bring 1 bike!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by PsychO!1
I remeber the Nishiki Alien with 2" of travel, paired with a 3" rock shox DH Judy, was state of the art DH technology.

We used to go to Skibowl and race XC, DS, and DH in a weekend.....and only bring 1 bike!!!
must i post this picture again? 3" judy, that was extravagant!

:D

you should remember this bike, my parents bought it from ya... :eek: