Quantcast

Beacon DS almost done!

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
I HATE PINKBIKE WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE. I swear that is the only site my computer cannot handle.
Im working on hosting it somewhere else but pink bike has no upload limit or compression so they upload at full resolution. you missed another great day Barry. hope your feeling better soon. you will like the end of the course, the triple didnt work so it turned into a double double now its a box, jump on drop off.

Gopher

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
Spokane WA
man that new double box thing is sweet! I dropped $25 on gatorade tonight im getting better this week for sure. I NEED TO RIDE

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
Barry, my Tazer will be better on Tuesday n stuff. You should get better so we can berm slash. That way I wont get bored and break parts trying to huck gnar the Tazer.

Gopher

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
Spokane WA
good cause Bob will be in town with some or a dude(s) if im still on my death bed you should show um how its done Nick.

Gopher

Monkey
Aug 26, 2007
Spokane WA
do it beacon is gold right now and the rest is melting and should be ride able in the next couple months mmmm mt spokane :)

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
how are those berms going to hold up in the summer?
the lower part of the course should be fine, its dug in to the ground and has been folding water well. but luckily its close to the bottom and wont be top hard to water. also there is rumor the DJs will have water so we can steal from there.