Quantcast

Beacon Helmetcam

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Nice vid! But could you slow down a little next time? You were going so damn fast I couldn't get a good look at the trail! You don't have to take first place every time you know!!:rofl:

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Wow, that looked like fun! Never ridden there, but it sure looks like they build up a lot of stuff for you. I've never seen so many stunts in succession on a trail. Nice work whoever was riding, there were a lot of weird lines.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hmmm that is what a fast run would look like.....I don't think I would want a tape of my past runs....evidence of using easy outs and such. :)

Nice course layout....

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Thanks for doing that, Lars! It really helps give people who've never seen the Beacon course a good idea of what it's all about. And thanks to Fluidride and Twenty20 for helping make it available.

Hope you don't mind, I posted a link over on Bikeforums too, so some of the 'regulars' (that I rave about Beacon to) could see it.

SJ10

Chimp
Dec 11, 2004
Thanks for posting that. I've ridden beacon a lot and I've always wondered what a pro run would look like. Anyone who has ridden on that trail knows how good that run was and how much more difficult it actually is.

SJ

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
thanks for the props guys. It wouldn't have possible without the support from Twenty20...

It helps that I know the trail pretty well by now...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
ride said:
thanks for the props guys. It wouldn't have possible without the support from Twenty20...

It helps that I know the trail pretty well by now...
Yeah I bet..."Hmmm...I remember when that grain of sand used to be there...and that rock used to be there...good times, good times....I wonder if that birds' nest is still in that tree by the camel humps...yep....same family of birdys too....1:58....hmmm...I think running over that ant at 1:23 slowed me up a little....":)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I keeeed, I keeeed :rofl:

mtbzone.com

Chimp
Jul 10, 2003
Bend, Oregon
bibs said:
Mike, he got 1st..Kim Eakin was second!
Nice......I read 'second race run' but somehow saw it as 'second place run'!!

Hopefully Washington state will get a few more DH races in 2007.

What have you been up to, Bibs?

-albright