Quantcast

Beacon NEXT weekend

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
I will be goin to beacon the weekend of april 28 (can't make it this weekend), not sure which day yet.
anybody else gonna be shreddin that weekend?

oh and btw I got upgraded to jr ex pretty easily online if that helps anybody else. i only had two races (from silveroxx) on my resume but just explained why i felt i should race expert and got it the next day.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

The following request to change your NORBA category has been approved and
processed by USA Cycling:
hungryleprican - 2007-04-20 20:41
Member: Harrison Phelps
License: Downhill Racer
Request to change category from Sport to Expert

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I might be going over with a few "bro dawgs" so we can "ral' sum gnar!" Not sure if we might go over saturday morning or friday night.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Went today. Kyle hit a dog that was in the way of the last race double it was brutal.

Me over the seattle line

Kyle over the rock double

Me over lower gap

Kyle over double again

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
^^I am super pumped too.

post up the gross pics too ben.

I wish I wouldn't have flatted that first practice run today. not that im disapointed with the second time, but I think the first was even faster. I seriously hope that dog was okay.

Kyle,

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
you had a quick run today, I have no more tubes so you better stop my friend. that poor dog, he just ran right into you. i want to see the gooey leg pictures too.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
the back is a little sore, my shoulder is what really hurts. it sucks that today is welding and I have to wear pants (as opposed to shorts) so the knee is hurting a bit too.

I jsut need a day or two to rest and heal.

I talked to metz, he is back for the weekend. we might go ride/film hardtails this weekend if you an ben want to come.

Kyle,