Quantcast

Beacon Photos

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Five said:
What was your race #?
36! but my number might have been flipped up. I was i think the only demo 8 with yellow deemaxs and a 40. John! That race was great man. I dont know how i beat you that second run. Must have been the step up line! It was a must.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Gex said:
36! but my number might have been flipped up. I was i think the only demo 8 with yellow deemaxs and a 40. John! That race was great man. I dont know how i beat you that second run. Must have been the step up line! It was a must.
I took about 500 photos, so I'm sure I got you a few times. I remember seeing you.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
HenryTheHammer said:
You gonna post up all your pics somewhere? I was #44 wearing the ridemonkey jerzey.
Ahhh yes, I remember you. I have several of you too. Yep, I'll have a gallery up in a few days - but I'm not posting all of them, not all of em are good - I'll just put up the good ones.

I'll post the link to the photos here or you can get to it through grubworks.com

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
I was #84 on a red banshee, they got my name wrong after telling them to change it 3 times, they did change it so it was right... then they changed it back :rolleyes: oh well I was a slow sloth but I did boost the stepup and roll the waterfall in a unique manner.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
HenryTheHammer said:
You gonna post up all your pics somewhere? I was #44 wearing the ridemonkey jerzey.
hey i saw you with that jersey and was wondering wear to buy one!?

i want one:love:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Results are posted here. Cash Payout: Open 1st Place Lars $125, 2nd Place Kim Eakin $70, 3rd Place Chris Andreason $50. Pro Women 1st Place Sara $75, 2nd Place Laura $50.

Thanks again everyone for coming. Looked like everyone had a good time and I hope we can do it again next year!

Attachments

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
riverside73 said:
Results are posted here. Cash Payout: Open 1st Place Lars $125, 2nd Place Kim Eakin $70, 3rd Place Chris Andreason $50. Pro Women 1st Place Sara $75, 2nd Place Laura $50.

Thanks again everyone for coming. Looked like everyone had a good time and I hope we can do it again next year!
Eric,
Sounds great! Thanks for throwing a great event. The course was the best ever at Beacon and the BBQ was a killer plus.
It actually was nice to not get tossed around and beat up in the shuttle truck, plus I didn't miss the smell of un washed armor.
Please do another one.
Thanks,
Kim

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I'm wondering if anyone got any shots of me. I was racing a black DeSalvo hardtail with a pike, wearing all black and way too many stickers on my black helmet. I took a good spill in the last rock section before the finish, I'm eager to see any photo's or video of any of my race, but especially my fall! Good think I didn't land on my right elbow(broke it 8 weeks ago)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
iridebikes said:
I'm wondering if anyone got any shots of me. I was racing a black DeSalvo hardtail with a pike, wearing all black and way too many stickers on my black helmet. I took a good spill in the last rock section before the finish, I'm eager to see any photo's or video of any of my race, but especially my fall! Good think I didn't land on my right elbow(broke it 8 weeks ago)
I probably got you - what was your race #. I've been meaning to post up a photo gallery, but have been pretty busy at work. I'll get something up this weekend.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
I probably got you - what was your race #. I've been meaning to post up a photo gallery, but have been pretty busy at work. I'll get something up this weekend.
I was bib number 63. I'm stoked to see more pictures. they look good so far!

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
hey five,

if you have any of me i would be great if you could send me some...
my number was 32.

thanks,
Dan