Quantcast

Beacon Race Clinic take II

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
dirtjumpP.1 said:
could they teach me to xup lower road gap and not go over the bars?
I'm sure they could, but if it s not part of the race course you'll have to schedule a private lesson. They will be focusing on race tehnique.
If you under 18 I'm sure holliswood would love to give you a "private" lesson......

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
i was joking.... it happened to me the other day. i can do the jump, just not xup it. or at least i dont want to try again.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
I'm sure they could, but if it s not part of the race course you'll have to schedule a private lesson. They will be focusing on race tehnique.
If you under 18 I'm sure holliswood would love to give you a "private" lesson......
Oh' whats up with that? Kev calling me out.

What I do is my own business! :nope:

Hey, you wearing the cheeta stripe ones or the the silky black ones Kev? HE HE HE!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Ok...I see as always this thread has lead into the "off subject thread"! :D
Back on topic~ Turns out that we have to change the times a bit for the clinic due to the xc race Saturday. I will be updating the time asap! Thanks,

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
For those of you who are interested in the clinic, please take a look at the updated flier. There has been a change in the time.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Snacks said:
So Ethan is that clinic from Noon to 2p?

Thanks.
Yep. As long as we get started on schedule, it should be 2pm. Practice for DH isn't until 3pm or so, that way there will be plenty of time for the clinic.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Mut said:
Yep. As long as we get started on schedule, it should be 2pm. Practice for DH isn't until 3pm or so, that way there will be plenty of time for the clinic.
Coo....I'll call you tonight to sign up! :thumb: