Quantcast

Beacon Shots Sunday 4/15

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
So we loaded up the bikes and drove 2 beacon hill for some riding and steezing. Mainly practiced for the race. Here are some shots from the day.

Truck loaded up we added one more person before we rolled out of town.

Kyle on the Berm2Berm

Riders on the Rock before doubles

Kyle on the Rock roll.

Kyle on Last race double

Mike over the berm 2 Berm

Steezing the lower road gap.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Heh...good memories of that b2b a couple years ago...I remember being a dingus and casing that bad boy cause I had no idea what I was doing...catapulted me right over the bars for a good munch right into the berm face...that was awesome.

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
yeah that license thing sucks. I am still kinda confused by it. I really want to race expert, but I would be COMPLETLY lying if I had results

Kyle,

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
just barrow lars race resume they will never know the difference :busted:

or we could hold some races in Moscow between everybody we know and you can use those results, the tour de campus DH 2007 presented by PDR

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
hey I saw nothing about norba sanctioned in the rules. could you use some of your old BMX results?

with these rules, sport is going to be stacked and I'm gona get hosed!

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
If you wanted to look real fast then some blur action would help... kinda like this:

And some dirt flying up makes it look cooler

Basic looks good too though

you are correct but i cannot believe the amature mistake you made. seriously, what do all of these super fast looking pics have in common....

and xc helmet of course:busted:

they save weight too :disgust1:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
oh, and about the liscense....poke around the pnw forum a bit and pm me if you don't find what you're looking for

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
you are correct but i cannot believe the amature mistake you made. seriously, what do all of these super fast looking pics have in common....

and xc helmet of course:busted:

they save weight too :disgust1:
Yeh, I guess the XC helmet doesn't look as cool.
Although, don't you notice all that extra weight as you're pushing your bike uphill? :p