Quantcast

Bear's fans must love watching MNF tonight

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
The seahags are absolutely destroying the eagles, you guys still think you could contain the Seattle offense? Not a chance.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i hate the eagles but right now I kind of wish they didn't suck so much. I need Alexander to score a couple more times, but there's no need for him to be in the game.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
dfinn said:
The seahags are absolutely destroying the eagles, you guys still think you could contain the Seattle offense? Not a chance.
Pwning the Eagles' defense is hardly anything to boast about. The loss of Leto Sheppard last week was big, plus their run D hasn't been nearly as stout this year when compared to last. Have you forgotten so soon about the egg Seattle dropped when they visited SF?

Both teams need to keep an eye on Carolina. If they can get their running game on track, they could turn into the NFC favorites.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Both teams need to keep an eye on Carolina. If they can get their running game on track, they could turn into the NFC favorites.
100% agree with ya there. I hope your right about the running game too, I picked up foster for my fantasy team.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
dfinn said:
100% agree with ya there. I hope your right about the running game too, I picked up foster for my fantasy team.
Yeah, but $5 says that Delhomme is going to wake up in a cold sweat the entire week before they play Chicago again.

Whoever meets in the NFC Championship, it's definitely going to be a good game.

Question: SD came within 2 minutes of beating Indy last year. I think they stand a chance of doing it this year. Thoughts?

You got Alexander? Nice...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Yup, Alexander was my first pick and a good one it was. I don't see SD beating the colts, unfortunately they are on too much of a roll. Could be the last game Peyton & Edge play for the regular season.