Quantcast

Beating the Camel TOE

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
congrats uncle jimmi! that comp gets nastier every year. people don't realize how freaky tech and big it is now. i never warmed up to the dirt jumpst there, something about the sand just wigs me out. guess i'm too spoiled on the hard clay up here ;)

is satan still riding? lee is his name, used to ride a kona...had long hair. i haven't seen anything from him in a while.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
for all of you non-believers out there. that place is the whistler of the deep south or north cuba, however you look at it. it's absolutely amazing what they've done with a relatively flat area. dangerous dan even took the trip down there to see what it was all about.

Uncle Jimmi

Chimp
Nov 17, 2005
manimal said:
congrats uncle jimmi! that comp gets nastier every year. people don't realize how freaky tech and big it is now. i never warmed up to the dirt jumpst there, something about the sand just wigs me out. guess i'm too spoiled on the hard clay up here ;)

is satan still riding? lee is his name, used to ride a kona...had long hair. i haven't seen anything from him in a while.
As a matter of fact the old fart took first in the intermediate class.
He is 40 and I am 41, we sure showed them youngsters whats-up!