Quantcast

Beats for a cause - Jumping Jesus on the decks ;-)

See Ridemonkey's own Jumping Jesus spin - and bid in a silent auction for cool bike-related stuff! Not to mention that you'll be supporting a very good cause ;-)

The details:

Stop by the Nectar Lounge on May 10 for beats for a cause - DJs spinning at a benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

The fundraiser features Seattle and PDX electronica DJs Slantooth, Shapeshifter, audiojihad, Ted Lee (a.k.a. Jumping Jesus) and OverXposure.FM. Doors open at 8. Cover is $5 and all proceeds from the door go directly to Karen Johanson's fundraising campaign for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Arrive early to bid on silent auction items including a private lesson from Fluidride owner/coach and professional bike racer Simon Lawton; Sportslegs products designed to help you survive the most demanding physical challenges; a bike tune-up from 2020 Cycles, the best new bike-related addition to east Capitol Hill and the Central Area; very cute sportswear from Vanderkitten; and a free portrait session from Karen Johanson Photography.

For more details about Team in Training and fundraising progress to date, visit www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=tntwaakKJohans.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Sweet! I wont get there untell about 11:00, can I still bid on the leson from Simon? The Heley Hanson jacket is temting as well.

Who else here is going?

fuzzycatnuts said:
Sweet! I wont get there untell about 11:00, can I still bid on the leson from Simon? The Heley Hanson jacket is temting as well.
Since there are lots of auction items, I'll probably close a few auctions between each DJ set. The event starts at 8, but I probably won't close any auctions til 10, at least. And I'll probably leave some of the most-tempting options til the last. So you're probably safe bidding when you arrive ;-)