Quantcast

Beaver Creek Riding

Phresh

Chimp
Feb 24, 2005
Rochester Hills, MI
I'm gonna be in town June 10-12 for a wedding and am interested in trying to squeeze in a ride. I'm an experienced XC rider who prefers the technical to the vertical, but I'm open to most anything. I'm thinking in order for me to make the this work I would need to rent from a shop in the village and also ride from the village. I've got maybe 4 hours to do it. Is this a doable scenario, or should I concentrate partying with old friends instead? (I think I may have just answered my own question...) Any advice on trails and bike shops to rent from appreciated.

Matt

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Phresh said:
I'm gonna be in town June 10-12 for a wedding and am interested in trying to squeeze in a ride. I'm an experienced XC rider who prefers the technical to the vertical, but I'm open to most anything. I'm thinking in order for me to make the this work I would need to rent from a shop in the village and also ride from the village. I've got maybe 4 hours to do it. Is this a doable scenario, or should I concentrate partying with old friends instead? (I think I may have just answered my own question...) Any advice on trails and bike shops to rent from appreciated.

Matt
PM me. Could you manage getting to Vail to do the ride?

-S.S.-