Quantcast

Beech DS Nats Qualifier Thread Sat 3-10-12

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
Haven't seen a thread and in the spirit of Butch suggesting one for Clemson, this one is for Beech's DS. So, who's going this Saturday?

russselll

Chimp
Feb 11, 2012
I will be watching only, well maybe do a DS race it would be a first for me. So, when will the DH races be this year?

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
DH at Beech? I dunno exactly, Chris Herndon will likely know. I did talk to Talia and she threw me some snippets about races, but there were no dates.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
BTW, to all those racing, Team BGB-Mountain Khakis is an official sponsor of this event and will be providing prizes for racers and each of the categories.

rocketmatt17

Monkey
Sep 10, 2007
DS Bike is sold and still waiting on the new one to show up. Wish this race was 2 weeks out. Next one
Dont let that stop you come out and show us that new bike. I for one will be racing the zerode. gotta support!!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
The Road bike is the only thing built up right now. Will be working in the back yard all day after a 40 mile road ride in the morning. Wish I had a bike to race, the I would have tried harder to make it. Just bad timing on my part.

Good luck to all and SO GLAD TO SEE BEECH MT STEPPING UP!!!!!

Cecil

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
The Road bike is the only thing built up right now. Will be working in the back yard all day after a 40 mile road ride in the morning. Wish I had a bike to race, the I would have tried harder to make it. Just bad timing on my part.

Good luck to all and SO GLAD TO SEE BEECH MT STEPPING UP!!!!!

Cecil

I'm gonna be in Vegas if you want to borrow the Remedy and skip the lycra-fest.

beechmtndh

Monkey
Jun 5, 2010
On-Site Registration is going to be in the Group Sales building. It is on the same level as parking lot #1 just walk past the administration building.

Keep in mind that through the course of the day you will probably be walking across snow to get the the course and there is a bit of mud up there so bringing a spare set of shoes would be a wise idea.

Award will also be inside the View Haus with the Band BPL playing and we'd really appreciate keeping as much mud out of the View Haus as we can :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday and getting this season kicked off right!

Sunday will be the final day of the ski season and WE'RE OFFERING FREE LIFT TICKETS SUNDAY FOR CUSTOMER APPRECIATION! :D

herndon

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
Track conditions are out of control good!!!! I couldn't believe it when we pulled up and there was not water running down beside the track like there was a month ago. We had massive rains last night and it has seemed to settle everything, little to no mud at all. Complete track re-surfacing was done today and it should be the best conditions seen on this track to date. I was like the rest of you and was thinking mud, but things are looking really good. Hope everyone can make it out and look forward to seeing you all tomorrow