Quantcast

Beech Pictures

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
someone is bound to starts this thread so ima go ahead and do it. I only have pictures of the dual slalom stuff and no dh but I will get slalom pictures up as soon as i can starting with a few teasers......

Tubby im dissapointed you didn't wear the "autozone special" helmet in practice.

Looks like maxxis is lacking in grip here
PS....464 i have a bunch more of you

Last edited:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
PBR is dominating at the moment. I guess I'll post pictures tomorrow morning.....

BTW 294 is a sandbagger but has sick DJ skills i am guessing... he should come out to DDSSSSSSTTTT

Last edited:

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY

turquoise commencal supreme orange moto jersey and flat black giro helmet.

I'll look through the pictures my girlfriend took after I get off work today.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
PBR is dominating at the moment. I guess I'll post pictures tomorrow morning.....

BTW 294 is a sandbagger but has sick DJ skills i am guessing... he should come out to DDSSSSSSTTTT
294 is Medina and he bags sand for a living. he's sick on any thing with 2 wheels. he posted a 2:18 in cat 2 at beech.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Im guessing you are talking about the dude on the Red/Black Morewood Shova? Yeah, he is a natural pinner. Plus Nathan was looking smooth too.

enew1

Chimp
Jul 12, 2010
any pics of 274 in fox helmet and leatt, in black and white
Appreciate it

Last edited:

mtbman1127

Monkey
Mar 10, 2008
Raleigh, NC
if you have any of 156. Green T-shirt/greyish shorts, Black Fox helemt on a Session 88

or 157 in a red jersey black shorts also on a session.

ride241

Chimp
Jun 10, 2010
264?

I dd a nice hand stand after the A frame rock on my race run....

Or any others as well, black fox gear and black helmet.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
294 is Medina and he bags sand for a living. he's sick on any thing with 2 wheels. he posted a 2:18 in cat 2 at beech.
:rofl: :rofl: yeah, we called the #1 and #2 spots within the first hour of practice on sunday...i can't count the number of "fu$%in sandbagger" comments i heard sitting at the doubles when medina and the 2nd place Cat 2 dude came by (blue/white yeti) faster than some of the pros :rofl: we contemplated making a run to the dollar store for some beach toys to give as a prize ;)

the few pics that i snagged on sunday
Lees McRae DS-Dirt Jumps pictures by sempertubby2 - Photobucket

E

ENZAnator

Any pics of the morewood enza..number 291 with a white shirt with a bullseye...GREEN AND YELLOW SOCKS

RideDad

Chimp
Aug 28, 2009
Any Pics of my boys would be appreciated. Not sure about numbers. I think one of them was 520 at the DS. Mostly white helmet, Red White and Black Shirt and Black Shorts. He had the same gear with matching MX pants at the DH. My other guy had a yellow helmet and dark blue Yamaha gear on at the DH and shorts at the DS. He's only ten so should be easy to pick out. Thanks for any pics.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Any Pics of my boys would be appreciated. Not sure about numbers. I think one of them was 520 at the DS. Mostly white helmet, Red White and Black Shirt and Black Shorts. He had the same gear with matching MX pants at the DH. My other guy had a yellow helmet and dark blue Yamaha gear on at the DH and shorts at the DS. He's only ten so should be easy to pick out. Thanks for any pics.
i snagged one of him on the "podium" ;)

and one of him on his seeding run

pjnoto

Chimp
Feb 17, 2008
Now I know there were at least four people on track taking pictures saturday. Can someone post the pics they have? you can use a flickr or photobucket link and show all of them.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
Now I know there were at least four people on track taking pictures saturday. Can someone post the pics they have? you can use a flickr or photobucket link and show all of them.
Not sure if you've ever done it, but when you take ~500-1000 pictures it takes a while to get them through photoshop and onto the internet.