Quantcast

Beech Pictures

caleb

Chimp
Mar 30, 2010
hey i was # 513 on a gold jamis bam 1 and white and blue helment, greyish white cycletherapy jersey.

Apr 16, 2005
Charlotte, NC
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/148756/

Videos and pictures... same thing right??

5 computer crashes, 1 power outage, and a couple of cat feet, made this the most frustrating thing to do but finally done!

Everyone enjoy!!
Very cool thanks for sharing! I remember seeing you crash on the big step down. I was standing right next to the take off. Im glad you where alright, it was a pretty nasty over the bars!

RideDad

Chimp
Aug 28, 2009
Thanks for the shots of my son at the DS and great job on the video. Thanks for your work on that.

ag7gu

Chimp
Jul 31, 2008
MD
how'd that side scratch heal up? did drew give you grief? ;)
It's going to be quite a scar, but it's better. I find it difficult to take Drew seriously when reprimanding me for not wearing armor...but I guess that t-shirt he wears is quite protective.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
It's going to be quite a scar, but it's better. I find it difficult to take Drew seriously when reprimanding me for not wearing armor...but I guess that t-shirt he wears is quite protective.
Yes, but I once saw Drew bounce on his head five times before finally rolling over onto his t-shirt off the upper rock at beech.
Who needs other protection when you use your helmet so well. :rofl::rofl:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
it's because you're just a girl and you don't have that tough man-skin to protect you ;)

btw, LOVE the shoulder tattoo :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Yes, but I once saw Drew bounce on his head five times before finally rolling over onto his t-shirt off the upper rock at beech.
Who needs other protection when you use your helmet so well. :rofl::rofl:
I believe his statement before hitting that line was "Hey guys...follow me and I'll show you the line." :rofl:

He'd have been better off yelling: "Hey ya'll...watch this!"

deadlink404

Chimp
Sep 9, 2008
Very cool thanks for sharing! I remember seeing you crash on the big step down. I was standing right next to the take off. Im glad you where alright, it was a pretty nasty over the bars!
That wasn't me in the video, that was my friend. Looks like a brutal wreck tho. I wish i could have seen it in person.

I was just on the side lines taking video... I wish I raced.

dhbenji

Chimp
Jul 10, 2010
hey did you get any pictures of rider number 516, i was wearing a white and black jersy with a grey helmet and red goggles

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
So does anyone have any DH pics?
I've got a ton of them, but its gonna be another couple days. I shot over 900 total, so it took a while to sort through and edit them, plus I'm on vacation. I finally had all the DH ones done, but the screen on my laptop just shat the bed. I'm on my girlfriend's now, but she doesn't have any of the right photo software. I've got everything backed up, so hopefully I'll upload the 150 or so DH shots I've got within the next couple of days.

dhbenji

Chimp
Jul 10, 2010
I've got a ton of them, but its gonna be another couple days. I shot over 900 total, so it took a while to sort through and edit them, plus I'm on vacation. I finally had all the DH ones done, but the screen on my laptop just shat the bed. I'm on my girlfriend's now, but she doesn't have any of the right photo software. I've got everything backed up, so hopefully I'll upload the 150 or so DH shots I've got within the next couple of days.
where will you upload them to?

butterNC

Chimp
Mar 3, 2009
Does anyone have any Dh pics or slalom pics number 534 and 281?? Thanks cant wait till the next one fo showwwwww!!!! Good times:rofl:

dhbenji

Chimp
Jul 10, 2010
did you get any pics of 516 i was wearing a black and white jersey with a grey helmet and red goggles

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Just quickly scanned through and I didn't see any, feel free to look through my beechmtn album for yourself or anyone you may know though.

oh, just a side note but my girlfriend is the one to be thanks for pictures haha.