Quantcast

Been wanting to get this for a while....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Yep...nothing but the best...

She's still a little small for it. She can BARELy reach the pedals on a downstroke. So it might be more for the middle of summer. She's growing at an almost alarming rate.

Now.....to cover it in stickers.... (my wife would have a hemmorhage...)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
MMike said:

She's still a little small for it. She can BARELy reach the pedals on a downstroke. So it might be more for the middle of summer. She's growing at an almost alarming rate.
Yeah. She'll use that trike for about 2 months. Then you'll have to buy a Giant 12". :rofl:

You should see the decrepit trike my kids have all used - it cost my wife a quarter. :D

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
MMike said:

Now.....to cover it in stickers.... (my wife would have a hemmorhage...)
Blocks on pedals.

SLAYER2003

Monkey
May 1, 2003
Bellingham, WA
Word.

I got two of those for my nieces for Xmas, but the TREK version which is adjustable as they grow. $300 for two.

I'm sure that your wife told you that I will be buying one of those ina couple pf years too...........:)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
SLAYER2003 said:
Word.

I got two of those for my nieces for Xmas, but the TREK version which is adjustable as they grow. $300 for two.

I'm sure that your wife told you that I will be buying one of those ina couple pf years too...........:)
Word....check your work email.......