Quantcast

Beer anyplace anytime

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
They had monkies in mind when they invented this. All you need is a cold stream on a hike or a bike

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ya know, knowing what a drunk I was, I probably would have tried snorting it or eating it. But yeah, this will be excellent for the Jet-Setting alcoholics in coach.
Traveling pro tip. You can get a 1 gallon Ziploc bag full of 3oz liquor bottles on an airplane, or so I am told.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Things are changing. I no longer care, but it is now prohibited and/or illegal to drink your own on (many?) airlines.
JM, You know the regs?
Always has been. But if you aren't acting like a dick all they will do is ask you to stop, or so I am told.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
How long before somebody gets busted smuggling it into Quatar or Saudi in Sugar packets?

Never understood drinking on an airplane, powdered or otherwise. If I'm not enjoying myself, the last thing I want is to be not enjoying myself and drunk. Concerts though, or mid-ride beers, now there's a time worthy of a powdered beer

How long before somebody gets busted smuggling it into Quatar or Saudi in Sugar packets?

Never understood drinking on an airplane, powdered or otherwise. If I'm not enjoying myself, the last thing I want is to be not enjoying myself and drunk. Concerts though, or mid-ride beers, now there's a time worthy of a powdered beer
We have a pretty significant number of members who are apparently alcoholics.