Quantcast

Beer Exchange

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
This is meant to simplify the beer swap that we've been discussing. Use this thread to find people you're interested in trading with. You're responsible for your own trades. Work out details and shipping info through private message or email, not in this thread. Feel free to post reviews of the beers you get in a new thread like we've been doing all along.

Rules:

Must be 21+
This is not in any way endorsed or supported by RM
Trades are to be decided between participating parties
One post per user, edit your old post with any updates
You are responsible for packing and shipping in a responsible manner, here's a suggestion: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/tutorial-shipping-beer-93042/

Post format, please use this format to keep things simple:

Haves:
Beer1 Name; Brewery; Style
Beer2 Name; Brewery; Style
Homebrew; Style

Wants:
Beer1 Name; Brewery; Style (or any combination)

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Personally, I think this is a great idea!

My trade with HAB went well, and I will be sending out a package for Pesqueeb on Tuesday!

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Haves:
Just about anything from the Pacific NW/California. Deschutes, Pike, Rogue, Elysian, Beer Valley, Terminal Gravity, Old Schoolhouse... (I work in a brewery in Pullman, WA and we've got a bottle shop).
I also have plenty of homebrew and am brewing 3-4 days a week trying to nail down recipes.

Wants:
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout

DM me or send me an email: speedgoat23 (at) gmail

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Haves....
any Wisconsin beer (new glarus, lakefront, sprecher, furthermore, central waters & more), most midwest beers (great lakes, goose island, three floyds, bell's, & more.)
Wants....anything local to somewhere else.

Haves : anything from the west, germany and some east coast like allagash and what's at lone hill Liquor (check them out on Beeradvocate.com, they have a lot)

Wants : I'm not to schooled on east coast brews so I want stuff I cant get in west, preferably IPA's. Lets do 4 bottles(12-22 oz.)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
We have a winner!!!!!
Box arrived yesterday in the Big Brown Truck from Jonkranked.:weee:
Happy happy joy joy:

What an amazing selection. I am especially intrigued by the Stout, but I think I'm gonna save it for the 27th, which is the three year anniversary of my accident.

I couldn't wait so I started with the Ayinger which I must say was quite the surprise for me. Its been so long since I had a decent wheat that I forgot how much I enjoyed them. I could drink a lot of these. Slightly sweet without any of that banana/clove ester flavor that so many wheat beers have. Very different from the American wheat's that made me forsake the style.

Tonight is Friday night for me so I suspect at least 2 more of those bottles are dead beers walking.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Ive had my beer from Mack-o for a bit now. The box came during my walk about. I love coming home to exotic beers (i also had 2 cases in the car of beer from CO). Had some good stuff & laid a couple of bottles down. Midnight Sun DIPA was the fkn bomb. I really liked the amber ale (surprise!) from protland too. I may have to crack open the baltic porter from MS even though I wanted to age it. I am an impatient fkr. :D

Mack-o-holla when you get your box of mid-west goodies.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Montana Beer!!!

I have 6 different beers to trade. :)

Big Sky, Missoula: Summer Honey Seasonal Ale, Moose Drool Brown Ale, Scape Goat Pale Ale & Bobo's Robust Porter.

Last edited:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
got my box of beers from TN a few weeks ago...this might sound ridiculous, but I haven't had the chance to drink much. i did have the homebrew spiced ale, which was absolutely delicious, and the homemade sparkling wine which was great as more of a cider...just didn't have a whole lotta "sparkling" going on.

i've got the other beers in the fridge and will try to do some damage in the next week or two. i'd drink one right now but i'm really hungover.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah the sparkle-less apple wine. lol. i think there were no yeasties left to bottle condition it when i added my primer. glad you liked the homebrew! :D

drank the baltic porter. damn that was conflagration of strong flavors, but good.

got my box of beers from TN a few weeks ago...this might sound ridiculous, but I haven't had the chance to drink much. i did have the homebrew spiced ale, which was absolutely delicious, and the homemade sparkling wine which was great as more of a cider...just didn't have a whole lotta "sparkling" going on.

i've got the other beers in the fridge and will try to do some damage in the next week or two. i'd drink one right now but i'm really hungover.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
wish I could play - shipping across the border is not going to work.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I shipped your "beer mugs" this afternoon; I am a bad liar and that was all I could come up with when asked. The nice lady behind the counter asked if the beer mugs were full and I said no. She looked at me funny and I'm sure my face turned 15 shades of red.

She said they would arrive next Tuesday but I'm sure she meant a week from next Tuesday sine nothing can be shipped in our out of Montana in less tahn 1 week.

:)

Put me down for one of each, PM being sent.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Got my Beer from Serial Midget yesterday, his should be delivered tomorrow. I've got mine in the fridge now, will bust it out this weekend while I'm brewing up the last two batches for Monkeyfest.