Quantcast

Beer glassware

ICU812

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
East Coast
Imperial pint glasses for the stouts & porters. Occasionally, when I have a lighter style beer, it's in a pilsner glass. Jameson must be in a rocks glass. For the captain morgan & ginger ale, a red plastic solo cup. :cheers:

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Let's see...I have 3 Ridemonkey shaker glasses along with about 20 other shakers, a few English pint glasses, 5 or 6 chalices, one snifter, 2 tulips, 3 wheat beer glasses, and a tumbler. I also have a stein floating around, and a huge Hennepin glass (which leads to a hangover almost every time I use it. It's so damn big that I forget how much beer went in there by the time I finish it.)

I'm missing a dimpled mug (don't much like the kind of beer that goes in those), a stem glass, and a pilsner glass.

So, back to the original question: I have proper glassware.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
One of our brewers was telling me that when a couple of Braukon techs came over from Germany to work on our brewhouse, they refused to try our hefeweizen because we didn't have the proper glasses to serve it in. :rolleyes:

I have a couple imperial pints, some shakers, and a pair of chalices.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'll admit to not having all of the correct glassware but I've got a handful of different styles. Most of the time it just ends up in a pint or a stein though.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
All I have are about 30 pint glasses, a large weizen glass, and recently added a snifter courtesy of a friend. A tulip glass is next on the list.

IMO, a snifter glass really brings out the aroma of a DIPA and the difference is noticable compared to a pint glass.