Quantcast

Beer Myths

BussaFrame

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Have you tried Rustico in Alexandria yet? They put a different cask ale on tap every week. :drool:
No, I will have to give this place a chance. I haven't been going out as much lately. I need to get out more, thanks for the suggestion.

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Did you know that if you order a PBR there, your receipt says "mullet alert" instead?
I find the ordering of PBR at brickskeller offensive. Not to mention that for the same price there are a dozen microbrews that will satisfy your need for hoppy malty goodness.

While they are often out of their more obscure beers, I usually find I can get what I want - and if not the waitress usually has a suggestion for something in the same genre.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
Good topic...

Guinness does taste better over there though... and they know how to pull a pint better than most of the pubs over here. They train them in young over there (12 year-olds working behind the bar, serving drinks, pulling pints (better than most bar tenders over here(please note don't take personally if you are a bartender from the US))). Some of the people over here seem to rush way to much when it comes to pouring a Guinness. Enough said.

But yeah... cool topic... anyone ever try Bulmer's Cider?