Quantcast

Beer Thirty

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They say it is always beer thirty somewhere.

I can tell you this: It is beer thirty right here right now.

Cheers!
:thumb:
:weee:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
whatcha drinkin? As in what kind of beer?
Cheap crap, Milwaukee's Best Ice.

Unemployment has both upsides and downsides. It's horrible stuff but I drank so much of it in college I actually enjoy the taste. Every sip reminds me of young drunk college girls with few morals and no self control.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
This thread would be a lot more interesting IF there were anything close to some "young drunk college girls with few morals and no self control" in your house :blink:

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Cheap crap, Milwaukee's Best Ice.
I'm not a fan of the ice, but Milwaukee's Best is good beer. I think it tastes better than PBR. That sh!t is overrated. Try Schlitz or High Life too.

I either drink cheap beer or micro brews. I just skip right over Coors/Miller/Bud Light.

I was unemployed for 6 months in Milwaukee 5 years ago, $8 for a case of Hamms:thumb:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Those beers usually give me a headache.
I agree on PBR, highly overrated.
I dig High Life.

I have some whiskey waiting at home tonight though.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I'm not a fan of the ice, but Milwaukee's Best is good beer. I think it tastes better than PBR. That sh!t is overrated. Try Schlitz or High Life too.

I either drink cheap beer or micro brews. I just skip right over Coors/Miller/Bud Light.

I was unemployed for 6 months in Milwaukee 5 years ago, $8 for a case of Hamms:thumb:
Finally!! Someone with some sense.

to quote our esteemed RM pal, Jeremy R: "Beer is the lowest form of alcohol. Being a beer snob is like being the smartest kid on the short bus." :D :rofl:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
to quote our esteemed RM pal, Jeremy R: "Beer is the lowest form of alcohol. Being a beer snob is like being the smartest kid on the short bus." :D :rofl:
2 things:

#1 - this just proves that Jeremy R is indeed among the short bus crowd

#2 - There's no such thing as a "beer snob". If you encounter someone you THINK is a beer snob, they're just your everyday run of the mill arrogant douche who happens to like good beer.

Ithnu

Monkey
Jul 16, 2007
Denver
Those beers usually give me a headache.
I agree on PBR, highly overrated.
I dig High Life.

I have some whiskey waiting at home tonight though.
In the last year I have become a fan of good whiskey as well. My beer fridge has Sierra Nevada, Schlitz and High Life in it right now. And there are several bottles of whiskey on top, I've been trying several different small batch whiskeys.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
You know, its pretty good. It isn't bitter, but it could be even more hoppy for my liking.
I really enjoyed the Oatmeal Stout too. Good jorb!