Quantcast

Beer with pumpkin spice in it.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Yeah, Dogfish Head makes a pumpkin beer too; it's not too bad. I'm not huge into the whole "spiced beer" scene that comes around every winter, but it's not bad stuff.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
You know whats a kickass beer, dont remember what its called but its like orange juice only beer... Despite me being only 15 it was my parents that gave it to me, they tried it and were like "holy sh1t its exactly like orange juice we better be careful and not drink too much, here you try it tony" Gotta say its the best beer ive had :D

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I saw one that I wanted to try last year, but it was all gone before I could get my hands on any. I won't be procrastinating this year.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just got a 6 pack of that last week, and decided to get some smuttynose pumpkin as a contrast/compare test. liked the shipyard better.

cambridge brewing (or is it boston beer works?) makes a kickass pumpkin ale. i used to be a huge fan of harpoon's winter warmer, but can't drink such a heavily spiced beer anymore. but, for some reason the pumpkins still taste good to me.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Hmmm... I'll have to try that!

If you're in the Boston area go to Boston Beer works and get the "Great Pumpkin Ale"... it's really good!

I plan to go have one when I'm there next week...